[FS19] Anderson Group DLC Trailer

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

[FS19] Anderson Group DLC Trailer

Post by Chaki »

GIANTS Software and Focus Home Interactive are excited to announce the Anderson Group Equipment Pack DLC, bringing various additions and equipment from the Anderson Group. Get a quick look at what’s on the way in the new trailer.

aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
patrickc273

Re: [FS19] Anderson Group DLC Trailer

Post by patrickc273 »

As a big fan of farming cattle in FS19 this DLC will make life so much easier!!

Great work Giants!!
Snowmexican

Post by Snowmexican »

Doesn't look like the poplar bales are dumped out very smoothly looks at the shot of them in the video they're all over the place
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Snowmexican wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:24 pm Doesn't look like the poplar bales are dumped out very smoothly looks at the shot of them in the video they're all over the place
Yeah, they’ll fix that in about 3 months.

(Joke)
Ignorance is bliss
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

iwan073 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:40 pm
Snowmexican wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:24 pm Doesn't look like the poplar bales are dumped out very smoothly looks at the shot of them in the video they're all over the place
Yeah, they’ll fix that in about 3 months.

(Joke)
Alas...you could be very correct, would not surprise me if this DLC was riddled with bugs.
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

I'm not going to be a ^^Downer^^😹😹😹, but I will say I was very skeptical once I heard of the content in this DLC. Post trailer has eased some but not all my skepticism; although I reckon it'll be an awesome assist to pick up or autoload more than the current 8 round bales or 12 is it?? square bales.

Could be interesting..interesting enough to spend the asking Aussie dollar amount? Time will tell🙀
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Collision on tree log doesn't seems to be fixed in the trailer...we can easily see the gap between the log and the grapple...
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

They probably drop exactly the same as normal bales. You missed the fact that he's driving in the same area the lane before dropped a bale... which makes it quite easy to assume he pushed them aside with the bumper that's mentioned to be made to match with this bio baler.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Does anyone notice, that in one Scene, there is a telehandler which loads a squared Silage bale into the tmr-mixer and it has no plane on it? So I assume, that you can unload full bales from the new baling Thing (dont know what it's called in english - I even dont know what it is in german :lol:)
PS4 und PC
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

*Disclaimer*
I am just wishing and dont want this to be seen as a disgrateful demand. I am very grateful for any new content as many games are one and done as far as content

I honestly was wishing/hoping there would be some form of gooseneck bale trailer involved with any baling DLC, as a more American touch on a very european based game
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

It doesn't look like Anderson do gooseneck trailers though and this DLC is purely for Anderson equipment. Anderson are a Canadian company and last time I checked, Canada wasn't in Europe lol.
There's a good chance some gooseneck mods will come as they did in FS17. I'd agree it would be good for any North America maps as they seem to be the norm over there.
tankieboy

Post by tankieboy »

Will you be able to sell the poplar bales in the base game?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yes, they will be sold at the sawmill.
richardsiegers

Post by richardsiegers »

strange that they add two xtractors but dont add the Anderson Group Wraptor
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Keep get getting a screen up asking me to download the Anderson pack it pops up when the menu loads can you get rid of this its on the right side of the screen