[FS19]FactSheetFriday: Anderson Group DLC - WB-55, IFX720, PRO-CHOP 150, TSR 3450

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

[FS19]FactSheetFriday: Anderson Group DLC - WB-55, IFX720, PRO-CHOP 150, TSR 3450

Post by Chaki »

It's Friday. And there are Factsheets.
That can only mean it's Factsheet Friday! Today with four machines from the coming Anderson Group Equipment Pack.

aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
bossmanslim

Re: [FS19]FactSheetFriday: Anderson Group DLC - WB-55, IFX720, PRO-CHOP 150, TSR 3450

Post by bossmanslim »

I hope they buff wood chip prices or it does something besides just grinding up small populars because at $314 per bale, it will take 317 bales to pay for just the baler.

Good to see the inline wrapper is $24K cheaper than the towed one as well as the bale wagon being a $15K cheaper alternative.
iwan073

Re: [FS19]FactSheetFriday: Anderson Group DLC - WB-55, IFX720, PRO-CHOP 150, TSR 3450

Post by iwan073 »

Thought I’d share

Ignorance is bliss
Attack Wave

Post by Attack Wave »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:41 pm Thought I’d share

Cheers for linking in a video, and I’d like to thank Giants on giving us something new, however I won’t be purchasing it. Yes, some of the new equipment looks okay, but there’s mods out there that do more.

A new dlc won’t fix the game, and if the new awaiting patch doesn’t fix the game either, then you’ll see more players just leave. I’m not moaning or whinging, or perhaps I am, I just want to see the game have the “wow factor” again.

Bring in new crops with different harvesting equipment, the basic Harvesters that do the common crops get a tad boring after a while, the community have been after new and different crops for ages. All I’ve seen is Sugarcane & Cotton, yet there’s no other newer crops (aside from Oats that require a typical harvester).

It’s not just a game, but it’s also a business. It’s like I invest heavily in numerous businesses, and if I don’t see that they’re not catering to what the customer is after, then there’s a major problem.

So please, just listen, and try something better...
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*