tomorrow, Patch 1.3.0 drops on all Platforms. You can check the exact time when it'll be available on your platform in our handy graphic:
[IMPORTANT UPDATE] The Mac version is slightly delayed and will go live at 3 pm GMT | 4 pm CET | 11:30 AM EDT | 9:30 AM PDT tomorrow.
- Painting a grass texture now adds grass in the first growth stage.
- Added a filling percentage for tools and vehicles.
- Added a name for the crops/seed/fertilizer inside the tool/vehicle.
- Added default mappings for additional steering wheels and joysticks.
- Added a new sensitivity control to the adjusted analog gamepad steering
- Fixed bales desynchronization issues in Multiplayer
- Fixed bought bales spawning beneath the map
- Fixed BGA pricing and unloading issues
- Fixed various LUA errors on dedicated servers
- Fixed a blocking issue with the Goldhofer rear part.
- Fixed a blocking issue when Alt-tabbing with a wheel connected.
- Fixed an issue where animals kept producing even if they didn’t have any food or water.
- Fixed an issue where bales vanished after tabbing away from the train on a dedicated server
- Landscaping: Painting over the same texture will no longer cost money
- Fixed issues with Fanatec Clubsport V3 and T-Pedals mappings
- Fixed issues related to the low collision of Ninja pipe
- Fixed an issue caused by any steering wheel/gear shifter when using landscaping.
- Fixed several localization issues
- Fixed an issue where cruise control didn’t work properly when using steering wheel and pedals
- Fixed an issue where key picture was missing before PAN MAP on map overview
- G27 mapping names should now display properly.
- Various sound improvements
- Various improvements, game balancing and fixes for vehicles and gameplay