[1.3 Prep] Bug Report Archiving

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

[1.3 Prep] Bug Report Archiving

Post by Chaki »

Hello folks,

today (March 19), we'll archive the current threads in the Bug-Forum before 10:30 AM CET to provide a better overview for you and us as to which Bugs are going to be found in 1.3.

Old threads can still be used and can then be found in the Bug Report Archive, while the new forum will be found here.
Cheers
Chris
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
hjvg

Re: [1.3 Prep] Bug Report Archiving

Post by hjvg »

and if a bug that has been reported bevore but is still ingame we need to remake the topic i think or not?
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

Again the same story? You didnt tested before? We all are beta testers for you?
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

mirceast19 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:43 am Again the same story? You didnt tested before? We all are beta testers for you?
Not all, PC players have been already beta testing 1.3 patch for 6 weeks.
Not joking, but i have reported like 20 bugs, so far i can see in patch beta 1.3 that around 3-4 have been repaired.

So basically i need to do repost for another 10+ bugs.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

hjvg wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:42 am and if a bug that has been reported bevore but is still ingame we need to remake the topic i think or not?
Yes, if a bug is still occuring, please re-create the thread. You can even copypaste the original text should nothing have changed, but please note that this is a bug that has occured already.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
jackwi

Post by jackwi »

I was loading and loading and loading the Kandelin map for 5 min and still not working
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

O5-Chris wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:33 am Hello folks,

today (March 19), we'll archive the current threads in the Bug-Forum before 10:30 AM CET to provide a better overview for you and us as to which Bugs are going to be found in 1.3.

Old threads can still be used and can then be found in the Bug Report Archive, while the new forum will be found here.
Cheers
Chris
Good idea, start with a clean slate.

I hope that this time the threads can be kept up with and two-way meaningful communication will occur.

Would it not also be a good idea to start a new locked thread at the top listing currently reported issues and links to the relevant existing threads? The current thread is listing bugs from 4 December 2018 and has not been updated since.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
Guil

Post by Guil »

jackwi wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:40 am I was loading and loading and loading the Kandelin map for 5 min and still not working
Map likely needs to be updated.
mrmayhem17

Post by mrmayhem17 »

I'm on PC. The steering on the gamepads (XBOX and DS4) are very sensitive still, like the analog is working as "wheel mode" (ETS2 setting). Very annoying and unplayable. Example: you move to the right and steer takes 0.000001s to steer all the wheel to the right. I downgraded to 1.2 and the issue do not occur.
jackwi

Post by jackwi »

Guil wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:04 pm
jackwi wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:40 am I was loading and loading and loading the Kandelin map for 5 min and still not working
Map likely needs to be updated.
Nope I found the prob its Courseplay 6.01.00142
Last edited by jackwi on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
denut

Post by denut »

1: bug in triple screen no correction somme parts from menu Is unusable (i'm not the only one reporting this)

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/201 ... 8-xxxx.jpg
https://www.casimages.com/i/190319115045869047.jpg.html

2 : painting grass in moded map is not working tested on Estancia Lapacho and other map (i'm not the only one reporting this)

this bug is the first i see in only 1 minute playing sure we will found a lot other

what i can say is that i will not buy any dlc until the game become real fixes and faster fixes and a real communication from giant

hope cattle and crop go to playable version to have the choice to stand by FS or go to the concurence
Last edited by denut on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

the text is fine, but what about the image links? as we cannot edit the original bug entries we created, we cannot get the image links, do we need to do the images all over again, please tell me no.
denut

Post by denut »

denut wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:15 pm 1: bug in triple screen no correction somme parts from menu Is unusable (i'm not the only one reporting this)

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/201 ... 8-xxxx.jpg
https://www.casimages.com/i/190319115045869047.jpg.html

2 : painting grass in moded map is not working tested on Estancia Lapacho and other map (i'm not the only one reporting this)

this bug is the first i see in only 1 minute playing sure we will found a lot other

what i can say is that i will not buy any dlc until the game become real fixes and faster fixes and a real communication from giant

hope cattle and crop go to playable version to have the choice to stand by FS or go to the concurence

3: no possibility to unassign bouton 3 on g27
Guil

Post by Guil »

This is not a big report thread, please post bug reports in the correct forum using the template.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

On one hand, I'm tempted to make a dozen bugs reports stating "various bugs and issues" with the details of "you figure it out" because that's how insulting I see the patch notes for 1.3; but all that would do is make more work for Guil and probably get me banned.

With that being said, is Giants actually going to respond to the bug reports we spend effort on putting in? I put in 6 or so bug reports for 1.2 with zero response and only one of them has been addressed in 1.3. If the interaction is going to be the same as prior, I'll just not waste my time.