[FSL]Introduction Stream - June 5

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

[FSL]Introduction Stream - June 5

Post by Chaki »

We are ready to show you what the Farming Simulator League is all about.
Tune in next week to see the FSL DLC for the first time, learn how the game works and how you can play it (PC only).

Youtube / Twitch / Mixer
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
niggle44

Re: [FSL]Introduction Stream - June 5

Post by niggle44 »

How about the most trucks that can be jumped in a Mahindra/gator from a place able ramp
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Yep twitter says free dlc for everyone followed up by PC only, brilliant
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Either im missing something about this FSL, but something just don't click about this FSL, what is it about? Bale stacking or what? Can everyone join, meaning Americans and everyone else in between ect ect. Despite for it not being on console.
Guil

Post by Guil »

The details haven't been released yet so it's anyone's guess what it actually is, to play in the tournament's teams will need to go to some locations in Europe to participate but it will be available as a game mode kind of thing. That's my understanding of it anyway.
Chaki

Post by Chaki »

BigC92 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:37 am Either im missing something about this FSL, but something just don't click about this FSL, what is it about? Bale stacking or what? Can everyone join, meaning Americans and everyone else in between ect ect. Despite for it not being on console.
To add to what Guil said, yeah the full details will be released next week. The DLC will be released for anyone worldwide, so we don't have a regionlock going on there.

This season will be on Europe, but if you can arrange for travel, you can live wherever you are situated. You can check the full schedule here.

BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Alright, cool, ill check it out, thanks guy.
Chaki

Post by Chaki »

iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

I see Fendt and Krone balers!!!
Ignorance is bliss
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Still too bad a DLC available for "anyone " isn't available for consoles.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

livesea72 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:39 am Still too bad a DLC available for "anyone " isn't available for consoles.
I'm sure they could make the DLC for consoles, but it would be utterly useless as it needs a dedicated server to run - something consoles can't do.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

this_is_gav wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 11:56 am
livesea72 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:39 am Still too bad a DLC available for "anyone " isn't available for consoles.
I'm sure they could make the DLC for consoles, but it would be utterly useless as it needs a dedicated server to run - something consoles can't do.
a striped down basic version would not need a dedicated server to work. The land, the Bridges could be set to be down all the time could work fine on console even a t
Manual trigger for the Bridges could work. So I don't see it as useless.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

I wonder how many people are even interesting this this type of thing when it comes to farming. Seems like a marketing ploy that is just a resource drain.
I'd be more interested in an in-game event (build in to base game) where there is an annual fair with prizes for various achievements.
- Most animals raised and sold over the year, categories for eggs, wool, milk sold.
- most x crop planted and sold over the year.
- I'm sure there are lots of ideas.
In-game prizes could include big discounts on equipment, fields, seeds, fertilizer etc, in-game cash.
There just doesn't seem to be much interest in the upcoming event.
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

O5-Chris wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 11:49 am Image
:hmm:

your info graphic has the wrong UTC/GMT time on it :lol:

assuming you are starting at 6pm CEST which is your time, then that would be 5pm BST/WEST (i.e. in the British isles/Portugal) which is 4pm UTC/GMT, as you are UTC/GMT +2h, the British isles/Portugal are UTC/GMT +1h.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

A shame that we did not get any info about that Krone Baler, i would have thought that they would tell us if it would come on modhub aswell.. :(