[FS19]Patch 1.4 Release

FarmerGazz
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:46 am

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4 Release

Post by FarmerGazz » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:20 pm

After this patch the dirt is worse than before, I hate it now that I work my tractors hard in the dirt and drive on the grass and roads and magically my wheels become polished clean while the rest of the tractor is dirty, it's really annoying me and I hope they fix it soon.

CCWP0251
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:59 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4 Release

Post by CCWP0251 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:01 pm

Console player here. I lost 99% of terrapainting options after the 1.4 update. I only have one paint option. Anyone else had this issue?

Jimbomodder
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4 Release

Post by Jimbomodder » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:00 am

CCWP0251 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Console player here. I lost 99% of terrapainting options after the 1.4 update. I only have one paint option. Anyone else had this issue?
Which map?
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one

One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:

antonym1234
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4 Release

Post by antonym1234 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:04 pm

Is there a van coming out for fs19 on the xbox one?

Jimbomodder
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4 Release

Post by Jimbomodder » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:08 pm

antonym1234 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:04 pm
Is there a van coming out for fs19 on the xbox one?
Wrong place to ask bud.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one

One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:

antonym1234
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4 Release

Post by antonym1234 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:10 pm

Where do I need to ask it

Jimbomodder
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4 Release

Post by Jimbomodder » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:56 pm

antonym1234 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:10 pm
Where do I need to ask it
Try asking around on discord, I know the van last time came from giants but pretty sure they busy on something big. Are you console or pc?
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one

One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:

S6-Violator
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:45 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4 Release

Post by S6-Violator » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:50 pm

Ive just downloaded the update, but I'm getting a message saying that the file cannot be mounted, what am i supposed to do to fix it?

Ox91
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:46 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4 Release

Post by Ox91 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:12 am

DevilkidHUN wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:16 pm
Thomasmounce wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:48 pm
I wish we can have hazzard lights on console
If you're on Xbox, plug in a keyboard, and press 2 on your numpad
Doesn't seem to work for FS19 on xbox. Just plugged a keyboard in, but nothing happens. Even rebooted the console.

TonyB
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4 Release

Post by TonyB » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:55 pm

S6-Violator wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:50 pm
Ive just downloaded the update, but I'm getting a message saying that the file cannot be mounted, what am i supposed to do to fix it?
See my post here viewtopic.php?f=876&t=147847&p=1149927#p1149927

Ox91
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:46 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4 Release

Post by Ox91 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:24 am

FarmerGazz wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:20 pm
After this patch the dirt is worse than before, I hate it now that I work my tractors hard in the dirt and drive on the grass and roads and magically my wheels become polished clean while the rest of the tractor is dirty, it's really annoying me and I hope they fix it soon.
That has always happened that in FS19. Tends to happen in real life too.

FarmerGazz
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:46 am

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4 Release

Post by FarmerGazz » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:53 am

Ox91 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:24 am
FarmerGazz wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:20 pm
After this patch the dirt is worse than before, I hate it now that I work my tractors hard in the dirt and drive on the grass and roads and magically my wheels become polished clean while the rest of the tractor is dirty, it's really annoying me and I hope they fix it soon.
That has always happened that in FS19. Tends to happen in real life too.
Tends to happen in real life???, what, kind of magic wheels do you have that polish themselves clean, I understand that some dirt may fall of while driving, but there is no need to use the pressure washer in this game, at all really. The wheels always look like they have had a brand new paint job and a polish, and don't stain or anything, looks stupid....

Post Reply