[FS19]Patch 1.4.1. for PS4 and XB1

User avatar
O5-Chris
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator
Posts: 549
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:22 am
Location: Erlangen
Contact:

[FS19]Patch 1.4.1. for PS4 and XB1

Post by O5-Chris » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:28 pm

Hey folks,

let me share the time when Patch 1.4.1 will be available for console players. Sounds good?

The patch is planned to go live on July 22nd, at 15:00 CEST // 08:00 AM CDT // 11:00 PM AEST.
You can click the link to view more timezones or even add your own to check when exactly the patch will go live for you.
These times are specifically for the Playstation 4 Europe, Americas & Japan regions as well as Xbox One.

Please keep in mind that as with many things in game development, these are not set in stone and might change or you might get the patch a few minutes later as your system will need to realize that the patch is due to update. If the patch is not being downloaded on your system after an hour, please restart your console.

As a reminder, here are the patchnotes:
- Fixed non-constant speed with helpers driving choppers
- Fixed script errors with some mod maps with unsupported trains
- Fixed crash when exiting game
- Fixed functionality used by some mods (advanced foliage modifications)
Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 4625
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4.1. for PS4 and XB1

Post by RODHA » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:04 pm

O5-Chris wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:28 pm
Hey folks,

let me share the time when Patch 1.4.1 will be available for console players. Sounds good?

The patch is planned to go live on July 22nd, at 15:00 CEST // 08:00 AM CDT // 11:00 PM AEST.
You can click the link to view more timezones or even add your own to check when exactly the patch will go live for you.
These times are specifically for the Playstation 4 Europe & Americas regions as well as Xbox One. I will update this thread once we have the time for the PS4 Japan region.

Please keep in mind that as with many things in game development, these are not set in stone and might change or you might get the patch a few minutes later as your system will need to realize that the patch is due to update. If the patch is not being downloaded on your system after an hour, please restart your console.

As a reminder, here are the patchnotes:
- Fixed non-constant speed with helpers driving choppers
- Fixed script errors with some mod maps with unsupported trains
- Fixed crash when exiting game
- Fixed functionality used by some mods (advanced foliage modifications)
This one screams "seasons 19 update" *thumbsup*
PS4 / FS19

eric21
Posts: 5216
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4.1. for PS4 and XB1

Post by eric21 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:36 pm

No RDC had problems with thier textures

Thomasmounce
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4.1. for PS4 and XB1

Post by Thomasmounce » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:28 pm

I wish it had hazzard lights in the update

livesea72
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4.1. for PS4 and XB1

Post by livesea72 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:04 pm

Thomasmounce wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:28 pm
I wish it had hazzard lights in the update
There won't be as long as the devs say its too taxing on consoles. Maybe next gen consoles will allow it.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price

thumbwiz
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4.1. for PS4 and XB1

Post by thumbwiz » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:33 pm

livesea72 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:04 pm
Thomasmounce wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:28 pm
I wish it had hazzard lights in the update
There won't be as long as the devs say its too taxing on consoles. Maybe next gen consoles will allow it.
Hazard lights are too taxing on consoles? Did they say that for real? PS4 and XBox can't handle some blinking lights?
hahaha sounds like a lame excuse to me.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada

Deutz man 555
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:49 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4.1. for PS4 and XB1

Post by Deutz man 555 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:53 pm

Sealy p uses the side pannel and gets hazzards on. Wonder could it be wired in using a elite controller? For xb.

livesea72
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4.1. for PS4 and XB1

Post by livesea72 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:06 pm

Deutz man 555 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:53 pm
Sealy p uses the side pannel and gets hazzards on. Wonder could it be wired in using a elite controller? For xb.
Possible since you have added buttons allowing for more button combos. Could make course play plausible since lack of buttons were a main reason it wouldn't work on consoles.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price

Daviss42
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:08 pm
Location: Somerset, United Kingdom

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4.1. for PS4 and XB1

Post by Daviss42 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:47 am

thumbwiz wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:33 pm
livesea72 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:04 pm
Thomasmounce wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:28 pm
I wish it had hazzard lights in the update
There won't be as long as the devs say its too taxing on consoles. Maybe next gen consoles will allow it.
Hazard lights are too taxing on consoles? Did they say that for real? PS4 and XBox can't handle some blinking lights?
hahaha sounds like a lame excuse to me.
As someone who was saying the same thing awhile ago you really don't know what your talking about (neither did I). I was getting fps drops on my Xbox x and I'm sure its only running medium settings so ANY more features like realistic beacons and it'll be unplayable. The fact is if you wanna play fs on console you have to play within the limits and understand them. That's why iv stopped playing fs on console until next gen and will only play it on PC.
System - i5-9400F | RTX 2060 | 16GB LPX 2666mhz | 1.24TB SSD
Peripherals - Logitech G502 Hero | HyperX Fury Cloud 2
Console - Xbox One X

Aholz89
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4.1. for PS4 and XB1

Post by Aholz89 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:30 am

I've only read somewhere that the realistic beacon (light reflecting on scenery etc.) was too taxing for console, nothing regarding hazard lights. Last thing I read there was that they had to bring the information back to the devs. Seems to be some sort of miscommunication about hazard lights (all turn signals blinking at once) and realistic beacons.

Edit added link where I read it.

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=145207&p=1132489& ... s#p1132489
PS4 -

thumbwiz
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4.1. for PS4 and XB1

Post by thumbwiz » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:59 pm

Daviss42 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:47 am
thumbwiz wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:33 pm
livesea72 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:04 pm


There won't be as long as the devs say its too taxing on consoles. Maybe next gen consoles will allow it.
Hazard lights are too taxing on consoles? Did they say that for real? PS4 and XBox can't handle some blinking lights?
hahaha sounds like a lame excuse to me.
As someone who was saying the same thing awhile ago you really don't know what your talking about (neither did I). I was getting fps drops on my Xbox x and I'm sure its only running medium settings so ANY more features like realistic beacons and it'll be unplayable. The fact is if you wanna play fs on console you have to play within the limits and understand them. That's why iv stopped playing fs on console until next gen and will only play it on PC.
Maybe I misinterpreted. It kind of sounded like consoles were being blamed, and that made me laugh a bit.
If giants would update to the modern era, they'd probably be surprised what it would take to over work consoles.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada

Bhcc
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:47 am

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4.1. for PS4 and XB1

Post by Bhcc » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:51 am

I hope the JD s790 bug is fixed

User avatar
Guil
Posts: 6098
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4.1. for PS4 and XB1

Post by Guil » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:01 pm

Bhcc wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:51 am
I hope the JD s790 bug is fixed
What is the issue with it?

livesea72
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4.1. for PS4 and XB1

Post by livesea72 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:58 pm

Guil wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:01 pm
Bhcc wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:51 am
I hope the JD s790 bug is fixed
What is the issue with it?
The pipe will move in and out on several trailers forcing you to stop to unload it. It doesn't read the trigger correctly while moving.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price

User avatar
O5-Chris
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator
Posts: 549
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:22 am
Location: Erlangen
Contact:

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.4.1. for PS4 and XB1

Post by O5-Chris » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:19 pm

The Patch is now live for both consoles!
Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Post Reply