Farming Simulator 19 - Platinum Expansion

iwan073

Re: Farming Simulator 19 - Platinum Expansion

Post by iwan073 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:36 pm Hopefully able to get the Lexion US version! That will raise my excitement level a ton!
Doubt it.

But! This doesn’t mean modders can’t release CLAAS machinery in US colors.

Like the Fendt 1000 in Challenger yellow.
Ignorance is bliss
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:16 pm
livesea72 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:05 pm I wonder how soon it will be before we will see claas mods for consoles ?
I would guess last Quarter 2019 or maybe early 2020.
Maybe Smety will be kind enough to bring some of his claas mods to consoles. He had some great fendt mods for 17.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

After Platinum release, all the Claas mods can be come to console also.

Let's see what we get so far in Platinum Edition (list made by Farmcon youtube videos):
1. Claas Xerion 5000 tractor
2. Claas Tucano 580 harvester
3. Claas Xerion front weight
4. Claas Orbis 900 forage harvester header
5. Claas Conspeed corn header
6. Claas Vario harvester header
7. Claas Disco front mower
8. Claas Disco back mower
9. Claas Axion 960 tractor
10. Claas Cargos 760 forage tipper
11. Claas Arion 630 tractor
12. Claas Jaguar 960 terra trac forage harvester
13: Claas Rollant 455 Uniwrap - round baller/wrapper
14. Claas Pickup 300 forage harvester header
15. Claas Dominator 108SL harvester
16. Claas C510 harvester header
17. Claas C510 header trailer
18. Claar Torion 1914 Dev Mule Design wheel loader

Now i speculate what else comes:

Other 18 pieces of machinery:
1. Claas Atos tractor
2. Claas FL120 front loader (
3. Claas Lexion harvester
4. Claas Avero harvester
5. Claas Torion 1914 wheel loader (with real color)
6. Claas Scropion 1033 telehandler
7. Claas Volto 13m tedder
8. Claas Liner 15m windrower
9. Claas Cargos 8500 pickup wagon
10. Claas Quadrant 5300 squarebaler
11-18. Weigths, headers, header trailers, older stuff.

These machines will cover then together all the lineup, left out only the models, what are too similar and will not fit into FS19.
3x tractors will cover up the entire HP range, what FS19 uses, also three havester, small, medium and big.

I bet machinery has engine configurations, like Xerion you can pick: 4000 (435hp), 4500 (490hp) or 5000 (530hp) and for Axion
you can pick 960 (445hp),950 (410hp), 940 (283hp), 930 (261hp), 920 (239hp).
Also different tyre configurations will come, most likely Trelleborg and Michelin branded tyres.

Also, i think no other brands will come to Platinum Edition, just Claas, a map (perhaps) and few Lizard branded equipment if needed. Claas will come on box cover
and will change out the John Deere 8R on front screen of the game.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Now that's a DLC! Rather wipes the floor with the rather luke-warm Eastern European DLC from FS15 (which I regretted buying) and the South American DLC for FS17 (which I didn't buy).

This is easily the best DLC in FS history and by some distance. Now, give me a pre-order button.

iwan073 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:05 pmBut! This doesn’t mean modders can’t release CLAAS machinery in US colors.

Like the Fendt 1000 in Challenger yellow.
Don't expect much there. The DLCs are locked (for obvious reasons) so no-one will be able to edit them to create different liveries. Any non-standard models will need to be created from scratch, not edits of GIANTS' versions.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Nobody mentioned modders editing Claas dlc. We know the dlc is locked. OMG!! Some people treat members like as if we are all idiots. Modders can still create mods from scratch. Always the same on here. People having a relaxed discussion and along comes someone who starts shoving facts down peoples throats. Facts that are basic common sense. We know Giants wont allow modders to edit the dlc and pass it off as their own mods. People must be stupid if they think Giants will allow modders to do this. Where on this thread has anyone mentioned about editing this dlc. Absolutely no one. Expect me to prove a point. I apologise for the ranting. God they haven't even annouced whats in it yet. 35 pieces of equipment. People are spectulating a map. I doubt we will get a map. I could be wrong. Price guessing £20, €20 or $20 would cover a dlc of this size. A map included would be more. As people have said pre-orders could go live on Monday for pc. Again Speculation. We might get more information next week. Its a waiting game. The problem is people are excited I get that. I am totally hyped that Claas is coming to FS19. It was a while in coming and I am super happy its finally happening.
Last edited by gingeredscot73 on Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:08 pm Nobody mentioned modders editing Claas dlc. We know the dlc is locked. OMG!! Some people treat members like as if we are all idiots. Modders can still create mods from scratch. Always the same on here. People having a relaxed discussion and along comes someone who starts shoving facts down peoples throats. Facts that are basic common sense. We know Giants wont allow modders to edit the dlc and pass it off as their own mods. People must be stupid if they think Giants will allow modders to do this. Where on this thread has anyone mentioned about editing this dlc. Absolutely no one. Expect me to prove a point. I apologise for the ranting. God they haven't even annouced whats in it yet.
iwan073 compared it to the Fendt 1000 series in Challenger colours, the mod of which was a direct edit of the in-game Fendt 1000. I merely pointed out that you won't be able to do that with the DLC equipment. That was a bit of a waste of a pitchfork moment.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

IceUul wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:29 pm After Platinum release, all the Claas mods can be come to console also.

Let's see what we get so far in Platinum Edition (list made by Farmcon youtube videos):

Also, i think no other brands will come to Platinum Edition, just Claas, a map (perhaps) and few Lizard branded equipment if needed.
I'm not sure if it will be ONLY Claas. There is certainly an extensive amount coming...good job on your list BTW.

I know there are a few more Deere items coming. If they are scheduled come in the Platinum DLC, I don't know.

Giants did say that the DLC will include large addition of equipment. I think part of this is because many brands are releasing new equipment this year and much of it will be a part of Agritechnica.
Last edited by DeereJason on Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Anyone with any sense would know this. You dont buy a dlc rip it apart and label it as your own mods. I am not trying to pitchfork anyone. If it seems that way I apologise. Most people have common sense. If someone said that modders could edit the Claas dlc I would fully disagree with them. As a paid dlc Giants have full copyright of the dlc as per a licence from Claas. Any such editing by a modder would by followed by a lawsuit from Giants. That goes for all dlc. Anderson and John Deere cotton dlc cannot be modded either. They are copyrighted property. An such editing would be piracy.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

DeereJason wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:02 am
IceUul wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:29 pm After Platinum release, all the Claas mods can be come to console also.

Also, i think no other brands will come to Platinum Edition, just Claas, a map (perhaps) and few Lizard branded equipment if needed.
I'm not sure if it will be ONLY Claas. There is certainly an extensive amount coming...good job on your list BTW.

I know there are a few more Deere items coming. If they are scheduled come in the Platinum DLC, I don't know.

Giants did say that the DLC will include large addition of equipment. I think part of this is because many brands are releasing new equipment this year and much of it will be a part of Agritechnica.
I speculate a John Deere expansion in the spring. The John Deere team have expressed they want to further expand the equipment in game. Now that Claas could have more equipment than John Deere that wont please John Deere fans. So they need to find a balance for both John Deere and Claas.
countryboy28_yt

Post by countryboy28_yt »

Soo will the platinum expansion have a map to go with it :search: ]
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

peanutmsn wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:43 pm They say to pre-order now, and nothing on the website. How are you supposed to pre-order this?
Yeah, we planned to open up the pre-order page right when we dropped the trailer but had some unforseen issues so it'll happen when we're back in office on Monday.
Farmer Foley wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:18 pm Thank you , quick question,, if we have seasons pass on console will it be free to us
Yes. Regarding the vehicles, i'll try to get some more info.
livesea72 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:49 pm I thought we were getting a new crop and map, guess they are keeping it secret for now as the map in vid is felsbrunn.
Unfortunately no, this Platinum Edition is fully focused on more than 35 Claas machinery.
gingeredscot73 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:08 pm Price guessing £20, €20 or $20 would cover a dlc of this size.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

O5-Chris wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:50 am
livesea72 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:49 pm I thought we were getting a new crop and map, guess they are keeping it secret for now as the map in vid is felsbrunn.
Unfortunately no, this Platinum Edition is fully focused on more than 35 Claas machinery.
A little bit sad news, but fortunately we already have enough maps in game.
At least hoping you will get the full Claas lineup into the game, would be nice addition (let's say for 20€).
guderian

Post by guderian »

I'm gonna skip the expansion this year I guess. (like i skipped all the others DLC's ) Although I like Claas equipment but what's the purpose of having 30 different harvesters/tractors/mowers/... with same capacity or hp? With a new map ( or even an old map like sosnovska) and a new crop i'll buy it.
SeniLiX

Post by SeniLiX »

Really really praying for this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Zrh70sQhw
eric21

Post by eric21 »

IceUul wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:16 am
O5-Chris wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:50 am
A little bit sad news, but fortunately we already have enough maps in game.
At least hoping you will get the full Claas lineup into the game, would be nice addition (let's say for 20€).
U noticed Chris's little hint?