Farming Simulator 19 - Platinum Expansion

Jimbomodder

Re: Farming Simulator 19 - Platinum Expansion

Post by Jimbomodder »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:35 pm I haven't experienced any problems with my xbox even with the bugged slot count, but I have only been on dahl and now lone oak.
It's more of some equipment is 1 slot yet another might be 20, for example the centre steer manitou telehandler is 1 slot yet the "mod" version which came with csz pack is 20.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Oh gotcha. I hope the update doesn't put my lone oak game over the slot limit. I'm at like 945 right now, but have plans to expand bigger.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Cerben

Post by Cerben »

so we are not geting any front-loader for the AXION 870-800 as the claas FL 120c and FL 140 are for the smal ones, we need an FL 250-60 for the Axion 870-800
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Jimbomodder wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:53 pm
O5-Chris wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:47 pm
Jimbomodder wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:07 pm

Could we get any info on console slot counts for this equipment please. Having a slot count is a massive aid when planning your next map or for instance when you want to run a full claas setup.amy thanks
Once we're closer to launch, yes.
eater84 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:40 pm Especially as the xbox slot count is bugged at the moment.
Which will be fixed in the next update.
Ok thanks Chris,. Will it be posted on discord or in the dlc info section?
I tend to post these on the forums here in this thread and update the first post with them so they are visible and people who check this thread out anew can find it.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

O5-Chris wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:28 am
Jimbomodder wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:53 pm
O5-Chris wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:47 pm
Once we're closer to launch, yes.

Which will be fixed in the next update.
Ok thanks Chris,. Will it be posted on discord or in the dlc info section?
I tend to post these on the forums here in this thread and update the first post with them so they are visible and people who check this thread out anew can find it.
Ah brilliant, thanks again Chris
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
KCHARRO

Post by KCHARRO »

I am more than satisfied because I have been waiting for CLAAS for years made by the giants.

and I did not like that they left out the Xerion Saddle Trac that is my favorite, that with two of them well equipped they can take care of almost all the work of the farm.

Since FS15, no one has ever come out with its implements like Smety's Saddle Trac, only in 17 a spreader and it doesn't work for me.

perhaps in an upcoming DLC that could be dedicated only to Saddle Trac and include many implements such as KAWECO, VADERSTAD and other brands.

I will make two altars to pray to the gods and another to pray to the modders.
jackwi

Post by jackwi »

Rumor has it, that Giants will release a new map and a new crop... The new crop will cause problems on Ricciville map ( PV19 Industries , Pleasant Vally ) . A new crop needs an additional tip to ground slot, those map uses all the tip to ground slots for mining product.. So what is true ??
eric21

Post by eric21 »

First time I have seen that rumour on here,
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Think you just witnessed the birth of a rumor ;)
Ignorance is bliss
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It's not a very strong rumour if that's the case and why that map?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Just Claas. But hey that's cool, you'll have enough Claas stuff to have starting vehicles and equipment, i might have a map specifically for Claas, just need to see what's what.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

jackwi wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:38 amSo what is true ??
Not that rumor. :D
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

^ witch part, crop/map/mod map problem with new crop? :P
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

It gets so old to keep reading this stuff about secret maps and crops. Has anyone actually tried to use some logic in their thinking before posting about some sort of conspiracy theory? If we use some logic and look at it from the outside in then we can think about that an expansion/dlc is for making money to then reinvest into game development. Now if you had spent time and money to bring in a huge brand such as class (best brand in the world by the way so thank you giants 😘) you want that dlc to sell and sell well. Yes ok it will sell well just with a huge brand but it would sell even more copies if you add a map and a new crop to it as well. So if you go to all that trouble to make a brand new map and a new crop to sell a dlc why the hell would you hide that information from the very people you are wanting to sell your product to? You only have to look about on this forum alone to see how many have said they won’t get it because they feel it is not good value without a map and a new crop so that’s lost sales. I know not many but one lost sale is to many to such a small developer. Now don’t get me wrong I could be completely wrong and be made to to eat my hat when it drops. But just think about what I have said for a minute before any more of these posts get posted and let’s discuss the important issues of today like has anyone seen the muffin man hehe 😉
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

I don’t understand why some are hoping for a new map from Giants. New maps come out weekly, made by modders who do a better job at creating maps than Giants itself.

So what’s this need to get one from Giants all about?
Ignorance is bliss