Farming Simulator 19 - Platinum Expansion

gingeredscot73

Re: Farming Simulator 19 - Platinum Expansion

Post by gingeredscot73 »

I dont see any harm in bit of future thinking. Its healthy for the community. I just move on and forget about it. Nobody likes a drama queen in here. Moderators have big enough job as it is without the drama. I am imagine its quiet stressful dealing with all the people that make a big deal out of stupid stuff. We are all human. People handle it in different ways. Being in enraged about something is not healthy so its best just to let it go. Doesnt make a good social media environment.
ninus17

Post by ninus17 »

hjvg wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:13 pm
ninus17 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:42 pm will the DLC be available for pre-order on steam, cause i cant see it in the store. and if it does become available to preorder on steam will we also get the bonus vehicles ?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1107 ... d=33245052

here the bonus items are mentiont as well so yea you should get them as well.

the dlc just came online onsteam so we can preorder there now as well
alright thanks. i wasnt there earlier.
playing on pc
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

SeniLiX wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:42 am Really really praying for this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Zrh70sQhw
That is seriously awesome.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Do they still produce those though?
Ignorance is bliss
Jimmyjay

Post by Jimmyjay »

Tell me this is a joke right? What happened to getting a new map as normal. Why would I pay, and lot of other FS19 I know think this, more than over half the price the main game was for just equipment which I and others have 90% of already with mods? If there was a map then yes I would buy it. This is just another let down with FS19 that a lot of loyal long time players are not playing, modding in FS19 or looking forward to FS21. All this is a DLC named as Platinum so they can charge more.
Jlf85

Post by Jlf85 »

I'm telling anyone who will listen.. FS17 was the pinnacle, the peak of this mountain.. We are on the downhill slide now. Fs21 will be the final title in the series (at least for consoles)... If we even get that far.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Jlf85 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:21 am I'm telling anyone who will listen.. FS17 was the pinnacle, the peak of this mountain.. We are on the downhill slide now. Fs21 will be the final title in the series (at least for consoles)... If we even get that far.
I know lot of people who disagree and say FS15 or FS13 was pinnacle. Also hard to say anything about FS19 yet, since it is not even half of it's life cycle, so many mods/dlc still incoming.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Dezza69 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:22 am
SeniLiX wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:42 am Really really praying for this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Zrh70sQhw
That is seriously awesome.
Probably wont get into the DLC bcs they dont produce it anymore.
It would be nice though if some moder can do it.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Jimmyjay wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:46 am Tell me this is a joke right? What happened to getting a new map as normal. Why would I pay, and lot of other FS19 I know think this, more than over half the price the main game was for just equipment which I and others have 90% of already with mods? If there was a map then yes I would buy it. This is just another let down with FS19 that a lot of loyal long time players are not playing, modding in FS19 or looking forward to FS21. All this is a DLC named as Platinum so they can charge more.
You have 90% of it as mod?
Good for you! Wish I had a PC.

But what if they did add a map? Would you whine about that as well? Cause I’m sure you got modded maps installed already? So what’s the point of adding a map to the platinum release?? (According to your reasoning)

This CLAAS release is big for this game.
You talk about a let down. While I believe this is the most wonderful dlc/expansion they’ve ever released.
CLAAS is a big brand, and for them to come into this game with over 35 toys for us to play with... awesome!

But it’s not about you. It’s not about me.
It’s about Giants being a company trying to make a profit. This time around they thought this would be the way to make their game bigger, more interesting to their players so they could sell more copies.

And now it’s up to us to decide if we think their platinum expansion is worth the €20.

You think it’s not, so keep the €20 in your pocket, or go buy an ice cream. Whatever makes YOU happy.

Me? I’m overly excited. I would have bought the expansion without a doubt.
But I got a seasons pass already.
Ignorance is bliss
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Jlf85 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:21 am I'm telling anyone who will listen.. FS17 was the pinnacle, the peak of this mountain.. We are on the downhill slide now. Fs21 will be the final title in the series (at least for consoles)... If we even get that far.
Not sure where you’ve been. But while you stayed behind in November 2018, we’ve moved on to July 2019.

They pretty much solved all the problems the game had at launch. Modders released loads of mods in the past months. Giants gave us loads of free mods. There’s been multiple dlc’s and now CLAAS is being added with a massive amount of equipment.

So while you’re still sliding down that slippery hill, the most of us reached the next mountain
Ignorance is bliss
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Jimmyjay wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:46 am Tell me this is a joke right? What happened to getting a new map as normal. Why would I pay, and lot of other FS19 I know think this, more than over half the price the main game was for just equipment which I and others have 90% of already with mods? If there was a map then yes I would buy it. This is just another let down with FS19 that a lot of loyal long time players are not playing, modding in FS19 or looking forward to FS21. All this is a DLC named as Platinum so they can charge more.
Nobody is forcing you to buy it. Your money, your decision. No need to bash and critisize without relevant points. I didnt buy JD cotton DLC, but was happy for people that wanted it and bought it. Same goes for Claas, big part of community cant wait for Oct 22nd. Why dont you just chillax and be happy for others for once?
Not really, lots of people will come to FS19 now that seasons are released. Just wait for some good maps to get adapted. And people will love the FS19.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Apparently it's easy to forget that GIANTS gave us an extra map in the FS19 base game.

I refused to buy FS17's Platinum Edition because I wasn't interested in most of the equipment or the Estancia Lapacho map. I could almost guarantee FS19's Platinum Edition will outsell FS17s by a considerable amount, and not just by the usual series-to-series increase.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

this_is_gav wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:03 am Apparently it's easy to forget that GIANTS gave us an extra map in the FS19 base game.

I refused to buy FS17's Platinum Edition because I wasn't interested in most of the equipment or the Estancia Lapacho map. I could almost guarantee FS19's Platinum Edition will outsell FS17s by a considerable amount, and not just by the usual series-to-series increase.
I probably wouldn’t have bought FS17 Platinum either. But I had the seasons pass so got it anyway.
You didn’t hear me complain.
Ignorance is bliss
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

I got 2 conclusions:

1. So the 22nd of October 2019 is the next patch that should fix bugs in the base game launched in the 20th of November 2018. :)

2. And I buy with 20$ (more than 50% of base game) some equipments of a single company. Bonus: no new maps. :)
Pict

Post by Pict »

iwan073 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:58 am Do they still produce those though?
I can't see the Cougar on any Claas website, with any selling second hand being 2011 models at the latest I've seen.

I just found the Xerion saddle trac is still on their web pages, but not so east to find as it's seen as an option for the Xerion 4000-5000 tractor. https://www.claas.co.uk/products/tracto ... c-versions

So I'm holding out for a saddle trac :) It'd be cool and they have a seed tank option for it too.