Farming Simulator 19 - Platinum Expansion

FiReS

Re: Farming Simulator 19 - Platinum Expansion

Post by FiReS »

bossmanslim wrote:What is probably in "coming soon"

Arion 460 tractor
I don't think there's more tractors to come, it's perhaps scorpion telehandler, which is also in the same category as tractors(vehicles).

I'm expecting more old school stuff to be revealed.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Arion 460, that’s not a lot of HP. I kinda doubt it. But then again, who knows.

So “Perhaps”
Last edited by iwan073 on Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ignorance is bliss
ninus17

Post by ninus17 »

will the DLC be available for pre-order on steam, cause i cant see it in the store. and if it does become available to preorder on steam will we also get the bonus vehicles ?
playing on pc
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

410 to 460 is 90hp to 140hp. Its on the Claas website.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

How much will it be in the Uk on console? I am on Xbox One. I dont have the season pass. I just want to buy the dlc on its own.
Guil

Post by Guil »

It's €19.99 so not sure what that will be in pound.
Anderson is €9.99/£7.99 so I'm guessing it will be £15.99
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

ninus17 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:42 pm will the DLC be available for pre-order on steam, cause i cant see it in the store. and if it does become available to preorder on steam will we also get the bonus vehicles ?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1107 ... d=33245052

here the bonus items are mentiont as well so yea you should get them as well.

the dlc just came online onsteam so we can preorder there now as well
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

DeereJason wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:19 pmKnowing this was a Claas DLC, what else were you expecting? This is what Claas makes.
Based on the "John Deere" DLC that is one piece of John Deere equipment and 6 pieces from other brands, Claas could have been 6 tractors, 1 combine and 2 headers. Those 9 pieces of equipment make up over 14% (26%) of the DLC and are the major draw, so Giants could easily call it Claas DLC. The Big Bud DLC was 2 Big Bud tractors and 12 pieces of supporting equipment. There is no reason a branded DLC has to be solely that brand.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Thank you Guil.
Edit: Steam says £17.99 I am guessing console will be the same price as pc.
Last edited by gingeredscot73 on Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Funny is that if you buy a full game, you will get FS19 platinum dlc free. After october 22, FS19 price = 35€, FS19 + Platinum DLC = 35€
Just saw the steam preorder prices!

Claas still missing tractor from Small category and they have plenty of them. Just the question is, will they come into the game.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

I see the baler is a wrapper combo like the Kuhn FBP 3135.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:11 am
DeereJason wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:02 am
IceUul wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:29 pm After Platinum release, all the Claas mods can be come to console also.

Let's see what we get so far in Platinum Edition (list made by Farmcon youtube videos):

Also, i think no other brands will come to Platinum Edition, just Claas, a map (perhaps) and few Lizard branded equipment if needed.
I'm not sure if it will be ONLY Claas. There is certainly an extensive amount coming...good job on your list BTW.

I know there are a few more Deere items coming. If they are scheduled come in the Platinum DLC, I don't know.

Giants did say that the DLC will include large addition of equipment. I think part of this is because many brands are releasing new equipment this year and much of it will be a part of Agritechnica.
I speculate a John Deere expansion in the spring. The John Deere team have expressed they want to further expand the equipment in game. Now that Claas could have more equipment than John Deere that wont please John Deere fans. So they need to find a balance for both John Deere and Claas.
I speculate that JD will be the main focus of the FS21 hype train as it was for 19. It's what sold record copies, so they'll try it again. Wait and see.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

As Guil has said nothing is set in stone for future game releases. Information hasnt even come officially for FS20 for handhed and mobile yet and we are already talking about a sequel for consoles and pc. I understand your enthusiasm for the game. I said the same thing about another dlc and got myself into hot water which I later apologised for. I dont think they like when go off and make wild assumptions. Its gotten me in to trouble for not posting facts when there is nothing to support my claims. We can all dream what we want to see next, but it is just a case of waiting and watching to see what the future will bring. I get the whole if its not fact dont post it. You are only feeding people's mind with false information, which is not good.
IowaFarmer34

Post by IowaFarmer34 »

FarmBoss wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:01 pm
gingeredscot73 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:11 am
DeereJason wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:02 am

I'm not sure if it will be ONLY Claas. There is certainly an extensive amount coming...good job on your list BTW.

I know there are a few more Deere items coming. If they are scheduled come in the Platinum DLC, I don't know.

Giants did say that the DLC will include large addition of equipment. I think part of this is because many brands are releasing new equipment this year and much of it will be a part of Agritechnica.
I speculate a John Deere expansion in the spring. The John Deere team have expressed they want to further expand the equipment in game. Now that Claas could have more equipment than John Deere that wont please John Deere fans. So they need to find a balance for both John Deere and Claas.
I speculate that JD will be the main focus of the FS21 hype train as it was for 19. It's what sold record copies, so they'll try it again. Wait and see.

Sure this may be pure speculation but I was thinking the same thing. $20 for a large percentage of Claas overall fleet is a bargain compared to $5 for 1 Deere and supporting equipment. It has often been reasoned that much of the Deere fleet was not released for FS19 launch to enable growth in the future via DLC’s or the next versions of the game, gives Giants something to market in the future. Perhaps there was not as much perceived value in slow playing the Claas lineup.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Well I did say "I speculate" which by definition would mean I don't have any facts or evidence. If you got in trouble for speculating, then they need to mellow out a bit.
Speculate - "form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence"
What's wrong with a fun little guessing game.