Farming Simulator 19 - Platinum Expansion

eric21

Re: Farming Simulator 19 - Platinum Expansion

Post by eric21 »

IceUul wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:35 am
Jlf85 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:21 am I'm telling anyone who will listen.. FS17 was the pinnacle, the peak of this mountain.. We are on the downhill slide now. Fs21 will be the final title in the series (at least for consoles)... If we even get that far.
I know lot of people who disagree and say FS15 or FS13 was pinnacle. Also hard to say anything about FS19 yet, since it is not even half of it's life cycle, so many mods/dlc still incoming.
Console sales for fs19 have done really well so far. Fs21 we will have to wait for the ps4 to come out, if they work fs21 on the next gen consoles it could really develop giants a stronger lead in the sim market. I'd say the last 2 years for sim games coming from PC to consoles is its strongest so far. With flight simulator coming to xbox, things are looking up for Giants. Fs13 could of failed for giants on consoles, it slowly grew
Jimmyjay

Post by Jimmyjay »

Ok a few missed the point I was trying to make. It's not about the content of the PE I think it's great or that I think I'm lucky having a PC to have access to mods as I think it's not right that both platforms aren't able to have access to the same amount of mods and that really needs to be fixed ASAP. The real point is that even though having access to mods PC players still prefer the Giants quality. But when you look at the price being asked and the content you get compared to the cost the base game was and what you got for it. I just think personally I'm my own opinion which you agree or don't which is fine that it not worth it and is a slap in the face of all, just not me, their customers with something that is normally a special release that we look forward to. Yes I don't have to buy it or wait for a special on it but it just feels that we deserve better as customers than try to squeeze as much cash out of us. It just looks like a DLC than a PE.
Jimmyjay

Post by Jimmyjay »

I will now humbly eat my words as I looked at the price on Steam first and now just saw the price from Giants and worth it. Excuse me will I go wipe the egg off my face.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Glad I didn't get the season pass. The PE is just a bunch of equipment that I already have, but in different colors. Nothing new regarding game play, just a bunch of mods.
For those that need a specific name on their machine and are looking forward to this, I'm happy for you!
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

FarmBoss wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:31 pm Glad I didn't get the season pass. The PE is just a bunch of equipment that I already have, but in different colors. Nothing new regarding game play, just a bunch of mods.
For those that need a specific name on their machine and are looking forward to this, I'm happy for you!
This one is new:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtkU3B_29Xw

Basically Xerion 5000, which you can turn around the cabin and attach 10 mower one side and tedder/rake behind it.

But according to your info we should just make let's say 50 different machines with lizard name on them. Most of the machines
work same way anyway already if you do not care about brands, high quality life like models and different looks, then there
are lot of other farming games out there, which do not use licensed brands. Maybe they have some other new features what
you a looking for?
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Pict wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:12 am
I can't see the Cougar on any Claas website, with any selling second hand being 2011 models at the latest I've seen.

I just found the Xerion saddle trac is still on their web pages, but not so east to find as it's seen as an option for the Xerion 4000-5000 tractor. https://www.claas.co.uk/products/tracto ... c-versions

So I'm holding out for a saddle trac :) It'd be cool and they have a seed tank option for it too.
I cant say for certain but i think the Cougar is no longer available. Triple mowers are incredibly inexpensive by comparison. Even here in the USA, the traditional SP mower conditioner is losing favor quickly.

On the saddle trac, it may be an as ordered item. I'm sure they don't make many but it can be made with mostly regular Xerion parts so they dont need to do much to accommodate it.

Despite not being articulated, the Xerion still falls into the large 4wd tractor (articulated) class. In that class, there are about 4000-5000 total units sold worldwide annually. Of those, about half are just in the United States. Most of the other half is divided up between Canada and Russia...with some going to South America, Australia and South Africa. There are a few Xerion's in the USA and Canada...but very small numbers compared to the 9R & Steiger. Even in Europe there is a lot of competition. So...where would that put the Xerion? Probably a few hundred made per year at most. How many of those would be made as Saddle Tracs? Maybe a handful.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

IceUul wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:01 pm
FarmBoss wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:31 pm Glad I didn't get the season pass. The PE is just a bunch of equipment that I already have, but in different colors. Nothing new regarding game play, just a bunch of mods.
This one is new:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtkU3B_29Xw

Basically Xerion 5000, which you can turn around the cabin and attach 10 mower one side and tedder/rake behind it.

But according to your info we should just make let's say 50 different machines with lizard name on them. Most of the machines
work same way anyway already if you do not care about brands, high quality life like models and different looks, then there
are lot of other farming games out there, which do not use licensed brands. Maybe they have some other new features what
you a looking for?
It cuts grass like krone big m 450, which is already in the game. I was just saying that I don't need more machines that do the same thing.
If krone isn't enough and you need claas, then I'm glad you'll be happy with the new mods. No need to get offended because I don't want it.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

@FarmBoss

I agree, now we have all the most popular brands and they main lineup covered, FS series should invest more into new features and the tools what use these new features.
For example:
Orchards - smaller tractors, irrigation and fertilization equipment
Vineyards - grape harvesters, smaller tractors
Dynamic ground - tow trucks and other machinery what can pull the machinery stuck in the mud (ground) out.

Just now we got snow plow and salt equipment with Seasons, so new feature (snow handling) included!
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

So I see there's bonus stuff for those that pre-order the dlc, what about console players? I pre-ordered the top edition of the game on Xbox so will I get the bonus equipment or is that a pc only bonus?
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
Guil

Post by Guil »

Season pass holders get the preorder bonus too.
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

Guil wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:04 pm Season pass holders get the preorder bonus too.
Ok that's good to know. Ta Guil
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Who cares?! Just another skin 🤪
Ignorance is bliss
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

So i seen a harvester modders can make that won't be in the expansion , The 790 hp 8900 Lexion that will come in 15,000 and 18,000 liter models.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

livesea72 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:12 pm So i seen a harvester modders can make that won't be in the expansion , The 790 hp 8900 Lexion that will come in 15,000 and 18,000 liter models.
It is in the expansion.
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

This is giants bridging the gap between pc & console, and for 1 I like it. Yes I totally agree FS is way better on pc but not all of us are lucky enough to have one, what this will do is now allow modders to create claas mods for both pc&console if they choose which again makes the game more enjoyable.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme