Ugh, more of the same:
- More tractors
- Small combine
- Forage harvester
- More hay equipment
What is probably in "coming soon"
- Arion 460 tractor
- Lexion combine and headers (at least 3 pieces of equipment)
- Tedder, rake and pickup wagon (at lest 3 pieces of equipment)
On the good side, all the Claas fans get their equipment, good for them. I hope they put in North America tire options because DLC is typically encrypted, making it much hard to mod.
On the bad side, there are so many areas of that only have 1 option or are completely missing that this could of given more value.
- No-till planters, currently none in the game
- Very limited options for large seeders
- Very limited options for subsoilers and chisel plows
- No anhydrous equipment
- Very limited options for each placable
iwan073 wrote: ↑
Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:49 pm
bossmanslim wrote: ↑
Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:25 pm
I'll wait and see what the full list is before leaning either way.
You really think you could make a wrong decision here? More than 35 pieces of equipment. What on earth could go wrong with that??
More stuff that I'm not going to use.
Let's use the Anderson DLC as an example. It has:
- Linear wrappers, which are slower and require more handling than individual bale wrappers. Bale mechanics are second only to forest mechanics for being annoying. I won't use these
- Logging trailer and round bale wrapper that are a clones of the ones in the game I already don't use
- Large capacity round bale trailers. I don't do round bales unless using follow me, so I'm unlikely to use these
- Square bale trailers. Slower pick up rate than current one; I won't use these
- Woodchip baler is novel, but all it does is mow popular trees and wood chips are laughable in price, so another no go.
- Mixing wagons that I don't really want to use because livestock are a joke in terms of profitability. Same goes for bale shredder.
Claas is the same deal, it more stuff that is basically clones of stuff already in the game. I'm not a huge Claas fan, so I don't feel the need to purchase the item based purely on the brand.
I'll make this fairly simple as DLC is typically encrypted, so getting mods based on it is typically hard. I'll put this out there for Giants, if the equipment comes with North American tires options on the tractors and harvesters (hub mounted duals, row crop duals, etc.) I'll buy the DLC no matter what, even if it is full of cloned equipment that already exists in the game.
Last edited by bossmanslim
on Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.