[FS19]Patch 1.6 dropping tomorrow - Now live

OlD MrD

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.6 dropping tomorrow

Post by OlD MrD »

This patch include keyboard support for consoles?
Maybe Support for the “farming Simulator” saitek side panel for Xbox (already works on PS4)

Gearbox gear leaver support, even just forward and back so we don’t have to use brake peddle to accelerate backward.
Farming Simulator 15/17/19/22 on SeriesX & PC
Current tractor : Case IH 1455 XL
Current Map : Old Stream Farm
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Keyboards do work
Bogy12

Post by Bogy12 »

How about increasing the number of bale types above the 64 limit ?
OlD MrD

Post by OlD MrD »

eric21 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:32 pm Keyboards do work
I believe only on PS4 not Xbox but I will double check.
They used to work on all in FS17

EDIT, Just checked 2 different brand PC keyboards and a Macpro keyboard, don’t work on my Xbox in FS19?
Farming Simulator 15/17/19/22 on SeriesX & PC
Current tractor : Case IH 1455 XL
Current Map : Old Stream Farm
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

Bogy12 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:45 pm How about increasing the number of bale types above the 64 limit ?
if your asking for console they more then likely can't or it would produce issues with the game running right.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

I thought it was taboo to question or complain about something that's given for free.
HC1Gunner

Post by HC1Gunner »

With no real changes to game engine or physics, shouldn't all this stuff have been addressed before the FS19 was even released.
Asus ROG STRIX X670E-A GAMING
AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D
32GB G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo AMD EXPO 32GB DDR5 6000 F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR
SSD NVMe 1 TB - Samsung 990 PRO
Sapphire NITRO+ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X
Corsair HX1200 1200 Watt Pwr Sup
NZXT Kraken Z73 360 AIO CPU Cooler
Sennheiser Game One headset / Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Audio Amplifier
LG 32GK850G-B 32" QHD 65Hz Refresh Rate
Win 11 Pro 64bit
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Let me be the outcast I guess? and thank giants for even fixing anything
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Lol the people complaining just post a few times and never heard again until 7 months later
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:10 am Let me be the outcast I guess? and thank giants for even fixing anything
Thanks for fixing anything?
Most of us are paying customers. I expect nothing less.

I totally love what GIANTS is doing to this game.
But if there's one thing I have to complain about, it's the fixing of issues the game has.
Some things never get fixed, like missing fans for example (Fendt 1000). Other things take way too long to get addressed.

Like why can't the 9RX be fixed in this patch?
What does it matter that it's part of a DLC or not?

Look at how long it's been since the last patch. And this short list is what they come up with?
The Claas header trailers STILL move around even though that was supposed to be fixed a while back.
Ignorance is bliss
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

The Patch is now live on all platforms. Most platforms will auto-update, but if you are on PC/Mac and require a manual update, then you can find the patch here: https://www.farming-simulator.com/updates.php
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
matejcro

Post by matejcro »

iwan073 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:46 am
CowsGoMoo wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:10 am Let me be the outcast I guess? and thank giants for even fixing anything
Thanks for fixing anything?
Most of us are paying customers. I expect nothing less.

I totally love what GIANTS is doing to this game.
But if there's one thing I have to complain about, it's the fixing of issues the game has.
Some things never get fixed, like missing fans for example (Fendt 1000). Other things take way too long to get addressed.

Like why can't the 9RX be fixed in this patch?
What does it matter that it's part of a DLC or not?

Look at how long it's been since the last patch. And this short list is what they come up with?
The Claas header trailers STILL move around even though that was supposed to be fixed a while back.
I agree with you, on one occasion when I reported a bug on a tractor QA Analyst said that the lights on assets won’t be touched anymore in this version of the game. These are some bugs that were supposed to be fixing the first day after the game came out. I hope GIANTS remembers all the bugs from the first day that they didn't fix for this version of the game and they will be fixed and better edited in the next FS title - or we will have a big day one update - again!
Farmerclouse

Post by Farmerclouse »

How about fixing the AI traffic with it randomly stopping or crashing in to you by not stopping on junctions
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

matejcro wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:15 am I agree with you, on one occasion when I reported a bug on a tractor QA Analyst said that the lights on assets won’t be touched anymore in this version of the game. These are some bugs that were supposed to be fixing the first day after the game came out. I hope GIANTS remembers all the bugs from the first day that they didn't fix for this version of the game and they will be fixed and better edited in the next FS title - or we will have a big day one update - again!
While products are produced on physical mediums there will always be day one patches. The time between a game 'going gold' (getting printed to DVDs) and the game is actually being released is quite long, a time sufficient to find numerous bugs which hadn't been picked up. There will always been bugs which are missed - that's been the case for all software for decades and will continue to be the case.

That said, there have been some technical bugs with FS17 and particularly FS19 which really should have been picked up well before release and even after the day one patch.

The "influencer streams" didn't go well though, where the "influencers" were finding bugs while streaming. At that point such basic bugs really should have been found. It wasn't a good look at all.

Edit: I've said before and I'll keep on saying it - GIANTS really need to get some outsiders in, or testers who just play, to find some of the bugs which are being missed and help shape the 'feel' of the game, where FS19 got it badly, badly wrong. As it is the test team they have just haven't been finding many of the bugs we players see playing through saves. It feels at the moment that the testers are finding a bug, flagging it up as needing fixed, then retesting it afterwards, but often that fix breaks something else which is then missed. Getting a variety of testers in who approach the game differently would find a lot of those issues.
matejcro

Post by matejcro »

this_is_gav wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:37 am
matejcro wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:15 am I agree with you, on one occasion when I reported a bug on a tractor QA Analyst said that the lights on assets won’t be touched anymore in this version of the game. These are some bugs that were supposed to be fixing the first day after the game came out. I hope GIANTS remembers all the bugs from the first day that they didn't fix for this version of the game and they will be fixed and better edited in the next FS title - or we will have a big day one update - again!
While products are produced on physical mediums there will always be day one patches. The time between a game 'going gold' (getting printed to DVDs) and the game is actually being released is quite long, a time sufficient to find numerous bugs which hadn't been picked up. There will always been bugs which are missed - that's been the case for all software for decades and will continue to be the case.

That said, there have been some technical bugs with FS17 and particularly FS19 which really should have been picked up well before release and even after the day one patch.

The "influencer streams" didn't go well though, where the "influencers" were finding bugs while streaming. At that point such basic bugs really should have been found. It wasn't a good look at all.

Edit: I've said before and I'll keep on saying it - GIANTS really need to get some outsiders in, or testers who just play, to find some of the bugs which are being missed and help shape the 'feel' of the game, where FS19 got it badly, badly wrong. As it is the test team they have just haven't been finding many of the bugs we players see playing through saves. It feels at the moment that the testers are finding a bug, flagging it up as needing fixed, then retesting it afterwards, but often that fix breaks something else which is then missed. Getting a variety of testers in who approach the game differently would find a lot of those issues.
I understand you, but GIANTS should devote more time to completing the game / fixing technical problems, one of the problems when the game came out was optimization, I have a good PC all new games can play at ultra 60fps without problems, but FS19 not without mods .. It is better to take a day more time and fix things than to throw out a semi-finished product.

I know what the procedure is with the DVD product, so we had a day one update, that's okay - but even that first update didn't fix things much, it was big which means the game has a lot of problems that haven't been solved to the end.

We don't have to comment on this anymore, we all know what problems are present here, we can only hope that the next FS title will be much better optimized, with fewer bugs and so on, but now they have more time! :biggrin2: :hi: