[FS19]Patch 1.6 dropping tomorrow - Now live

Alagos

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.6 dropping tomorrow - Now live

Post by Alagos »

The list of fixed things in the day 1 patch is also no problem, no matter how big it is, as long as the game runs without gamebreaking issues without the day 1 patch. Since it's months between the first disc version and the release of the game it's easy to find loads of bugs that came through the first big QA tests. Bugs could also have been found earlier and classified as 'we can fix this for day 1'.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

This do have more time with the next game 🙃
Ignorance is bliss
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Having a game with bugs at launch or later is just normal.

Having a company / team asking for bugs reports and rejecting most of them because they are not "a big bug enough" is not making any sens and this is where Giants is really really bad.

For me, I see Giants as " We launch the game, we take your money, and you have to deal with the bugs because we already think about the next version, or next DLC to take you more money and give you more bugs".

I'm sure this is not their intention, but for me (as for many other player that I talk with) this is the way we see Giants.

These fan, or sliding vehicule that are not fixed and get an "won't be fixed in the current game" answer is really bad from a company who sold tons of copy of the game. The message is not good at all and this is where Giants have to focus more before the launch of the next edition.

Less marketing push, more QA/bugs fixes !
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
GaymerRobbie

Post by GaymerRobbie »

I disagree with the above!

GIANTS are one of the few game makers that QA Mods, They have our money, but yes the still have a dedicated QA team to make sure mods don't break our games! Not many others do! I can't even name a single other company that does,

And the thousands of mods available actually detracts from the DLC they release, I buy most DLC on to support GIANTS, I already have 5,000 brands of windrows, mowers, tractors, tedders, but still I buy because.... I LOVE GIANTS! <3

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! <3
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

People with less to none scientific understanding believes that the Earth is flat.
People with some degree of scientific understanding knows that it is not.

Above is quite a similar argument.
PS5 / FS22
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

GaymerRobbie wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:32 pm I disagree with the above!

GIANTS are one of the few game makers that QA Mods, They have our money, but yes the still have a dedicated QA team to make sure mods don't break our games! Not many others do! I can't even name a single other company that does,

And the thousands of mods available actually detracts from the DLC they release, I buy most DLC on to support GIANTS, I already have 5,000 brands of windrows, mowers, tractors, tedders, but still I buy because.... I LOVE GIANTS! <3

There are plenty of threads about game breaking mods.
It's a fact that they release paid DLC instead of dealing with the bug reports that they ask us to submit.
I think you're new, so you'll understand when the next one rolls around.
MartinLaid

Post by MartinLaid »

I don't see the fix for the blinking trailer lights of Wilson Pacesetter, that bug came with the previous update
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

@FarmBoss, I don't really know of any mods that break the game by themselves. That would generally be mod conflicts and to be fair, most of the game-breaking mods aren't tested by QA, you can find them on shady websites.

>>Rules<<
eric21

Post by eric21 »

MartinLaid wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:13 pm I don't see the fix for the blinking trailer lights of Wilson Pacesetter, that bug came with the previous update
Jhhg needs to do that not giants
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Alagos wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:15 pm @FarmBoss, I don't really know of any mods that break the game by themselves. That would generally be mod conflicts and to be fair, most of the game-breaking mods aren't tested by QA, you can find them on shady websites.
Yes of course you're right. I was thinking of the evil tree mod. There are also map updates that render previous saves unplayable, but as you say that is a conflict and it would be impossible for Giants to test for this.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Yes, that evil tree mod that in certain situations has the ability to break the game, not weird it wasn't found by QA who spends a relatively short time on the mod versus a big community that plays hours a day per person. (So that's what, 1 mod that can be classified as game-breaking out of hundreds?)
Map updates that are incompatible with older saves isn't really Giants' problem, is it? The modders that make the maps are at 'fault' there.

>>Rules<<
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

MartinLaid wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:13 pm I don't see the fix for the blinking trailer lights of Wilson Pacesetter, that bug came with the previous update
have you updated the mod? as that should of been fixed going by what was done in the last update for both Wilson Pacesetter A - Train and B - Train update Changelog 1.0.1.0: Lights are fixed, no more flashing.
GaymerRobbie

Post by GaymerRobbie »

FarmBoss wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:06 pm
GaymerRobbie wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:32 pm I disagree with the above!

There are plenty of threads about game breaking mods.
It's a fact that they release paid DLC instead of dealing with the bug reports that they ask us to submit.
I think you're new, so you'll understand when the next one rolls around.
Yes I am very new... It is MOD conflicts not game breaking mods unless it is from without modhub... Yes YES YES! I am very new!

My game works fine! :wink3:
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Ok I just want to clear something that everyone might think sometime the question is “why is Giants a little slow sometimes? “ the answer is that Giants is not that giant but when they do make something (game/dlc/update) they put a lot of effort in to it to keep there stuff high quality even though they are not very giant . Happy farming 🚜
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I don't have this issue anymore with the base game Wilson or Krampe trailers. You might check which version you have, if my memory serves correctly I'm on 1.5.5.0.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)