You shouldn't say "scammed" or "regret" with regards to anything FS. As you might not know, the diehards will have a hissy fit.bossmanslim wrote: ↑Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:17 pmI paid for it, but I feel like I was scammed and would refund if I could. I'll take the blame for not doing my full research.
I bought if for the:
Given what I know after my regretful purchase, the Kverneland DLC is worth $1 to me. The tedder is the only piece of equipment that I can't quickly find a replacement for via a mod.
- Monopill E-drive II 24 planter - found out later it doesn't fertilize
- DG II 12000 & DF-2 + NG-S 101 F35 seeders - found out later it doesn't fertilize
- Sprayers - forgot about default speed and the fact that you can't edit the speed limit on DLC (I would love a mod to change sprayer seed limits across the board).
- Spreader - found out later it doesn't do lime
- Fastbale - found out later it is speed limited based on the density of the windrows, meaning it goes max 9 kph in a windrow from the Andex 1304. This was a major disappointment and is the main reason I want my money back. A helper using follow me will bale at 14 kph in the same size windrow, stopping twice per bale, so the fastbale is literally slower than the problem it is supposed to be fixing.
You should say something like "It's such a great deal, and everything about it is absolutely perfect, but it just doesn't quite fit my play style at this time".