Farming Simulator 19 Premium Edition contains every DLC and expansion - watch the Trailer!

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Farming Simulator 19 Premium Edition contains every DLC and expansion - watch the Trailer!

Post by Chaki »

Get the Premium Edition of Farming Simulator 19 including all expansions and DLCs! You probably heard of the Alpine Farming Expansion, releasing on November 12 for PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One and Google Stadia, right? If not, follow the link for more information!

Alongside our new expansion including a brand-new map and over 30 machines, we also release the Premium Edition on the same day. It will be available for PC and consoles. See the details and our Reveal Trailer here!
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
witty0ne

Re: Farming Simulator 19 Premium Edition contains every DLC and expansion - watch the Trailer!

Post by witty0ne »

So if I pre-order this today do I have to wait till Nov. 12th to get to play the game? Seems like I should be able to play the game with the DLC that is already released and get the Alpine when it comes out.
elgranjeroloco

Re: Farming Simulator 19 Premium Edition contains every DLC and expansion - watch the Trailer!

Post by elgranjeroloco »

Hi.
Have a new mechinary or special item? I have PS4 and bought the season pass, download all the DLC free but no the mahindra.Why?

The best news would be that with this relaunch is increase the limited spaces on PS4 for products , only the CLAAS combine requires 45 spaces, the news JD tractors 54 spaces is excessive, a small farm like mine already has 85% of places.
Or resolve this for the FM 20-21
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

So this is FS21!!
leeqnl

Post by leeqnl »

Will the season pass on pc Also be available for owners of the base game? I can't find it in the steam store by now. I would really like to buy all the dlc at once as a season pass, but this has never been am option on pc.
XiniX

Post by XiniX »

Where can I pre-order the FS19 Premium Edition for my Mac (OSX, Catalina)?

Or if I order the FS19 Premium Edition for PC, will the DLC's in this package also suitable for loading to my current FS19 (original) Mac version?

XiniX
FS19: Macbook
FS22: Mac mini M1
FS14, FS16, FS18, FS20: iPad

Log.txt, how to post?
Images, how to post?
Afmu

Post by Afmu »

leeqnl wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:40 pm Will the season pass on pc Also be available for owners of the base game? I can't find it in the steam store by now. I would really like to buy all the dlc at once as a season pass, but this has never been am option on pc.
I've the same question... And yet no answers
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Ita for consoles only