Dedi App: Give us your feedback and feature requests!

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Dedi App: Give us your feedback and feature requests!

Post by Chaki »

Do you know our Dedicated Server App for server admins and players? With the app available on mobile devices (iOS and Android), you can manage your dedicated server for Farming Simulator 19: Connect with your friends, monitor the server status and activities or create and manage events for your community.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Kipsley

Re: Dedi App: Give us your feedback and feature requests!

Post by Kipsley »

Hiyas. I love the farm house, but it was obviously made by a boy who likes to surf. how about re-doing the interior for us girls :)
Mac Pro (2012) 3.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, 16 GB 1066 MHz DDR3, Mojave 10.14.6, Radeon RX 580 8 GB
FS19 dairy farmer. Australia.
Kipsley

Post by Kipsley »

Also..... with the new soil precision feature about to be released, how about the need to water a field if in an arid area? I'm an Australian girl in Western Australia, and I'm using Ningham Farms Map and Seasons. It's usually dry and dusty, and the earth is red. Not much rain for crops and I often see massive irrigation systems on farms in that and regions like them. Just an idea.
I did see one Mod that was in effect a sprinkler, but it seems a bit ..... no.
Mac Pro (2012) 3.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, 16 GB 1066 MHz DDR3, Mojave 10.14.6, Radeon RX 580 8 GB
Kipsley

Post by Kipsley »

The game can sometimes crash losing any saved games. Few know of the trick of going into the game's files to recover a saved game, so how about allowing us to see the last three saved games and allowing us to choose which saved game we want? This could also be a great help if we place an object wrongly and wish to have another go at it. Most other games have this facility.
Riker1968

Post by Riker1968 »

I have an issue with the Dedi App on iOS 14. Before the last update (I think late last year) it worked well but with that version downloadable at iOS AppStore it’s a pain. Every start of the app it forgets the slots and all are empty. Giants support says it must be an issue with the phone but it isn’t.

I wrote in the German section of this board two times and every time my comment got deleted. Now the section is closed for commenting and I have to write here.

I want Giants to roll back the iOS version to the last state so I can use it again. The actual version is stuff.

Note: If this comment will be deleted again I will take note in other social media. There’s no way not to response but to delete. I’m searching for help and I didn’t get even a short comment. That’s not the way big game creators should react.

Not so sincerely
Michael