Alpine Farming Expansion and Premium Edition now available!

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Alpine Farming Expansion and Premium Edition now available!

Post by Chaki »

Time to climb mountainous grasslands with the Alpine Farming Expansion and Premium Edition!

🗻 Brand-new map in the Alps!

🚜 More than 30 new machines!

⭐ Now available on PC, PS4, Xbox One & Google Stadia!
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
petebroadbridge

Re: Alpine Farming Expansion and Premium Edition now available!

Post by petebroadbridge »

Good Morning,

Are you able to tell me when the 1.7 update will be available on the Mac App Store to update my Farming Simulator 19 game? I have downloaded and installed the new Alpine Farming Expansion but am unable to play it until the 1.7 update is also installed.

Many thanks for your help.
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

Creds for making the alp-fields flat, really .. thought there would be hilly fields
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Chad05

Post by Chad05 »

Chaki wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:07 am Image

Time to climb mountainous grasslands with the Alpine Farming Expansion and Premium Edition!

Hey my name Chad peek I play on PlayStation 4 it the new DLC is not show up for to purchase it for download.
Chad05

Post by Chad05 »

Chad05 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:51 pm
Chaki wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:07 am Image

Hey my name Chad peek I play on PlayStation 4 it the new DLC is not show up for to purchase it for download.
Hey chaki am sorry I did find it I had to go to the PlayStation store and searched for it there and I found it am sorry and thank you and your team for the hard work for farming simulator 19
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

petebroadbridge wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:23 am Are you able to tell me when the 1.7 update will be available on the Mac App Store to update my Farming Simulator 19 game?
It is available now on the Mac App Store, if you haven’t already noticed :hi:

I gotta say, this must be the fastest release on the Mac App Store so far. Glad to see things are improving, and I hope we can get to same-day releases when Giants themselves take over the distribution of FS *thumbsup*
ninjayx02

Post by ninjayx02 »

Why is it not available to buy the premium edition direct from Giants?. The only option is steam!
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Yeah Giants really need to add a Season Pass Digital Download for the players who have bought the Retail Box Version of the Game of the Digital Edition directly from Giants Webstore. I'm getting so many angry messages and comments from people that they can't buy directly from and continue to support Giants, and instead seem like they are being forced to spend £44 to buy the game again on Steam or Epic to complete their game and get all the DLC.

I know Epic are offering the Season Pass separately for £23.99 so all the players that picked the game up on there for free earlier in the year are in a win win position. For players who own the game on Steam, it's not possible to buy the Season Pass, as Steam will only let you Gift the bundle if you already own the base game, so for players who bought the game on Steam they can't complete their DLC collection either.

So it seems a little bit like the Players who bought this game at release or over the last two years of it's release, and being somewhat disadvantaged and given a real disservice with how this new content is being offered and delivered.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
ImAlwaysTiredYT

Post by ImAlwaysTiredYT »

Gday people its now 1:32 AM on the 11/14 and I still haven't gotten the update for the Alpine expansion yet does anyone know what is going on because I really want to start a playthrough on it for my youtube channel
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

It's a beautiful map, very impressive I have to say. I like the trees and grass very much. Lots of details on the map, this should have been the default map in the launch.