Precision Farming Project: Yield improvement & economic analysis

bojanh66

Re: Precision Farming Project: Yield improvement & economic analysis

Post by bojanh66 »

Cant wait for this, looks interesting, instead of current fertilization mechanic which is very dull and boring.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Seems it will be only 2 weeks left to wait this free DLC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0fwmY ... gSimulator
Elspoox

Post by Elspoox »

Thats amazing! Hopefully maps like Ellerbach and all the popular ones will be updated for this.
BeerBear

Re: Precision Farming Project: Ertragssteigerung und wirtschaftliche Analyse

Post by BeerBear »

Hi Giants,

I really dont get the sence of that precision farming DLC. It seem to me as senseless and buggy piece of **** as the rest of the Game. (Flaying bales, no marked sellpoint for woodchips, cant grab 2 trees in the fork, etc)
Didnt played the game for 1,5 years. Noticed on Facebook about precision farming, beeing exited and reinstalled the game including precision farming mod. I have no other mods installed. Till now that mod works horrible. Feeling like every modder could do better!
Mowed arround a field, where pH and N was "perfect", noticed an orange stripe arround the field after mowing arround, getting 65% output of harvest... WTF! Is it perfect or is the Data stuff. Okay, tought like "Dont mow arround fields you want good results". Than seeded weat to decrease the N scale to 0-20kg. Chalked the Field to lvl "perfect" and reseeded, after a horrible harevest of weat, oat. I wanted a perfect oat outputw (for ma horses). Fertilized the field only by liquid Ferzilizer in a JD 6250R to be sure it has the Wireless connection for the perfect fertiliiazion. Fertilized a second time with auto on to be sure edverywhere is the perfect ammount of N and chalk. Any spot of my Fields was "perfect". After harvesting, I noticed an output of 80%.

I really do ask myself for what in gods name I reinstalled this game and tought with that DLC it would get any better?

Really! I do return to LS17 for the 3rd time. I still thinking LS17 with Bjornholm Map is the best game I could have. FFS LS19!

Im out.
Haagele

Re: Precision Farming Project: Ertragssteigerung und wirtschaftliche Analyse

Post by Haagele »

You know, there are Different Soiltypes?
The accuracy is due to better Performance only ABOUT 2square Meters.