Precision Farming: Free DLC now available for PC and consoles!

AntFarming

Re: Precision Farming: Free DLC now available for PC and consoles!

Post by AntFarming »

So I downloaded Precision Farming and it worked well the first time. Did the soil samples, limed, fertilized and planted. Harvested crops and repeated the process and then I had issues with game. Second round of harvesting I was getting the crop harvested as if I did not lime or fertilized the field. Game left the fertilizer and lime on as if i didnt harvest any crop on it.

On PS4, hopefuly an update to fix this issue soon.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

wildberry wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:32 am I absolutely love the idea, but playing the game as a contractor has stopped working as each and every contract ends at 99%. Baling contact, 99% had to cheat a silage ball to finish. Canola harvest, 99% stuck as it states I only did 70% of transport when the field is empty. That's on a new save game with brand new vehicles! Which makes me wonder if this was properly tested, as this was with NO mods except precision farming installed on the latest uptodate game. I made a report but it is sad this thing has to fly out straight away again to be able to play the game.
There's a bug in the base game where delivering your own crop will go toward a harvest contract, so you can get around your issue that way.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Chaki wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:37 am Hey folks, if you find any bugs that persist after you ruled out a modconflict, make sure to report them to our bugtracker: https://feedback.giants-software.com/
Cannot access bug tracker, will not let me login.
So will explain here.
I am on console ,XBox, and have a bug with Precision Farming.
After playing for a while noticed my Minimap is stuck on the "nitrogen" overlay. If I take a lime spreader into field it still shows nitrogen, using the soil sampler it still shows nitrogen and no sample radius.
Tested on few maps with new save with only Precision Farming installed and it still happens.

Is this a known bug or is there something I'm doing wrong.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Romzes

Post by Romzes »

BernardC

Post by BernardC »

Soon is always more or less later :wink3: