Rottne DLC: Bringing the big machines to the forest soon!

DEERE317

Re: Rottne DLC: Bringing the big machines to the forest soon!

Post by DEERE317 »

Bryan83 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:27 am New DLC and yet old DLC remains broken.

Nice to see what the priorities are.
Sadly for us, GIANTS can’t really sell DLC updates... I imagine at this point cash flow is probably starting to slow down, games getting old, no big names in Ag to throw a DLC at, etc
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Nick Boo

Post by Nick Boo »

DEERE317 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:03 pm Technically, it’s a new 3D models and spec differences have yet to be shown.
need to buy to understand that nothing has changed? all specifications repeat what has already happened
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Nick Boo wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:37 pm third copy of skins for money, if something more original?
Copy?
Nick Boo

Post by Nick Boo »

sorry, copying existing in game two harvesters and two forwarders with new skins
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Same with everything, a car is a car doesn't matter what make
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Nick Boo wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:24 am
DEERE317 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:03 pm Technically, it’s a new 3D models and spec differences have yet to be shown.
need to buy to understand that nothing has changed? all specifications repeat what has already happened
No proof of that yet.
Spec sheets should be released and the specifications should be heavily shared after release by all of the 1st look videos. Potential differences: Horsepower (higher or lower, hopefully higher), weight (hopefully heavier for a more stable weight platform), wheel base/width (hopefully higher for more stability), and cut speed (hopefully shorter)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

I’m getting it because I’ve got the season pass.
But I’m not touching forestry until they change the game physics
Ignorance is bliss
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

iwan073 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:59 pm I’m getting it because I’ve got the season pass.
yeah, but would you get it if you didn't have season pass?
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I have the season pass and I'm still not going to install it.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Nick Boo

Post by Nick Boo »

DEERE317 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:03 pm No proof of that yet.
Spec sheets should be released and the specifications should be heavily shared after release by all of the 1st look videos. Potential differences: Horsepower (higher or lower, hopefully higher), weight (hopefully heavier for a more stable weight platform), wheel base/width (hopefully higher for more stability), and cut speed (hopefully shorter)
even if this technique has slightly changed other characteristics it will be used very little, first you need to fix the forestry
read Steam community - 90% very negative reviews for this update
after canceling the traditional new game (FS21) and the absence of fixes for forestry mechanics in the current game - this DLS looks like a mockery of the players
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

No one ever said FS21 (whatever it will be called) was canceled, GIANTS just delayed release for the now current Gen consoles and to finish breaking off from Focus Home Interactive (their publisher)
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Nick Boo wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:54 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:03 pm No proof of that yet.
even if this technique has slightly changed other characteristics it will be used very little, first you need to fix the forestry
read Steam community - 90% very negative reviews for this update
after canceling the traditional new game (FS21) and the absence of fixes for forestry mechanics in the current game - this DLS looks like a mockery of the players
And??? Tbh i don't really care about reviews, just because many people think it's poor doesn't make you stopping purchasing or downloading it.
nars

Post by nars »

This isn`t exactly a reskin... They seem in fact new models and i understand that they need some money for the moment although i think they`ll not get that much with this!
Everybody around here have their part of rightousness about the complains and probably giants knows that too!
What i don`t get is the fact that they are wasting their time with this things instead of, for example, launch a new update to improve and fixe some things on the current state of the game in terms of physics, especially, and visuals too, like trailers without cables, etc...
But who already knows giants (being playing since 2008!) also knows that money is money and people who complains about "reskins" for 4 bucks are probably the ones rushing to get their hands on the so called "FS21" which more or less will be like the past few years, a really big reskin of the game and will charge you 40 bucks minimum to have it and still we all buy it! lol
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

FarmBoss wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:15 am
iwan073 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:59 pm I’m getting it because I’ve got the season pass.
No, because logging is horrible with these physics
Ignorance is bliss
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

iwan073 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:14 am
FarmBoss wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:15 am
No, because logging is horrible with these physics
It might be me, but I approach the physics one time and they’re abysmallly terrible and infuriating, and the next time I open the game it behaves like a perfect angel doing the same thing with the same stuff. Currently manually loading 5x6 corn stalk round bales no problem, meanwhile dealing with pallets: I swear I will delete you stupid game (or vice versa)