Farming Simulator 22: Let the good times grow - this Fall!

DEERE317

Re: Farming Simulator 22: Let the good times grow - this Fall!

Post by DEERE317 »

Patton_M47 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:14 am
FarmBoss wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:02 am
Patton_M47 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:18 pm I don't know if anyone else noticed this but why do they seem to be focusing on the truck?
The only focus I noticed was fall turning to winter. They don't have JD to sell them copies this time, so they're probably hoping their version of "seasons" will. I hope it's done well, and not littered with half completed bits. I need a good FS to play again. My fingers are crossed.
deeres not going to be in it?
Can’t drum it up as a new arrival to the franchise. Granted you can still advertise it to the Deere fanboys drowning in/ drinking swimming pools of green kool-aid. :lol:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

DEERE317 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:27 am
Patton_M47 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:14 am
FarmBoss wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:02 am

The only focus I noticed was fall turning to winter. They don't have JD to sell them copies this time, so they're probably hoping their version of "seasons" will. I hope it's done well, and not littered with half completed bits. I need a good FS to play again. My fingers are crossed.
deeres not going to be in it?
Can’t drum it up as a new arrival to the franchise. Granted you can still advertise it to the Deere fanboys drowning in/ drinking swimming pools of green kool-aid. :lol:
LOL
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

To clarify it doesnt say Seasons will be in the base game, it says seasonal cycles, so dont expect it to have any of the Seasons features that Realismus has implemented into the game
Playing on PC and PS4
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

This game needs to have ''multiple terrain angles''. Also a GPS is a must.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
Manfi

Post by Manfi »

Farming Simulator 22 vs Farming Simulator 19 - Graphics comparison

https://youtu.be/Wl-EIoNOMzE
Fabb

Post by Fabb »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:11 am To clarify it doesnt say Seasons will be in the base game, it says seasonal cycles, so dont expect it to have any of the Seasons features that Realismus has implemented into the game
I'd just like to point out that one of the guys from Realismus has been working at giants for a while now. I actually believe that it's going to be even better than the Seasons mod we already know, this because this time it is being made not as a mod, but within the development of the game itself.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:11 am To clarify it doesnt say Seasons will be in the base game, it says seasonal cycles, so dont expect it to have any of the Seasons features that Realismus has implemented into the game
I have similar thoughts I'm hoping it is at least at the same level we have now or further enhanced, but my fear is it will not be as detailed.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Fabb wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:22 am
I'd just like to point out that one of the guys from Realismus has been working at giants for a while now. I actually believe that it's going to be even better than the Seasons mod we already know, this because this time it is being made not as a mod, but within the development of the game itself.
Perhaps Giants has been working with Realismus for some time on this, and Realismus isn't authorized to say anything to us.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Connection hoses must come into this game. For transfer of liquids.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
pietro200

Post by pietro200 »

faruk9154 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:14 pm Connection hoses must come into this game. For transfer of liquids.
It would certainly increase the realism though, as seen in the FS19 implementation of the hydraulic hoses in the various tools, only a small part was really equipped with hydraulic hoses, many tools have wireless pistons or wireless lights :)
so even if they were added, the HOW should be seen, whether in full or only in part.
Let's say that the GIANTS can take many ideas from the mods for FS19, such as vineyards, special equipment, mud, REA (for the skidding of vehicles), courseplay and autodrive for simplicity and intelligence of the AI... After that they certainly cannot copy the ideas (also because it would not be correct) but they could at least take a cue (I think it did not even occur to them to collaborate)
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

I hope they give the tractors their “normal” horsepower instead of their peak horsepower
Ignorance is bliss
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

FarmBoss wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:59 am
Fabb wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:22 am
Perhaps Giants has been working with Realismus for some time on this, and Realismus isn't authorized to say anything to us.
We (RM) have had 0 input and involvement in FS22.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

That's what someone would say who is involved but isn't allowed to talk :D /s just in case
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

juf.de wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:38 pm That's what someone would say who is involved but isn't allowed to talk :D /s just in case
:D No double meanings or hidden messages this time. We have 0 (nil/none) involvement.
Last edited by theSeb on Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

If I remember right the one RM member at GIANTS job is coding hired workers or some other general scripting task.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.