Release-Date and Trailer for Farming Simulator 22 - pre-order now!

this_is_gav

Re: Release-Date and Trailer for Farming Simulator 22 - pre-order now!

Post by this_is_gav »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:12 pm So if you Buy it from Giants you won't get a steam code anymore? Does that mean FS22 has it's own launcher this time round??
GIANTS-bought game codes have never worked on Steam. The codes between game mediums (disc, Steam, direct GIANTS e-Store, etc) have never been interchangeable and only ever worked on the medium they were bought with.

The only differences are the DLCs, which if bought direct from GIANTS work for the direct download, Steam, Epic, disc and so on.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

this_is_gav wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:31 pm
FarmerJohn89 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:12 pm So if you Buy it from Giants you won't get a steam code anymore? Does that mean FS22 has it's own launcher this time round??
GIANTS-bought game codes have never worked on Steam. The codes between game mediums (disc, Steam, direct GIANTS e-Store, etc) have never been interchangeable and only ever worked on the medium they were bought with.

The only differences are the DLCs, which if bought direct from GIANTS work for the direct download, Steam, Epic, disc and so on.
Aww I thought I had bought 19 direct from giants must of got it from steam. aww well look forward to seeing the launcher in November. Steam got enough money let alone pinching 30% off of Giants...
steves76

Post by steves76 »

Do I pay the £39.99 when I pre order or when I get my activation code?????
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

I cant see it on Steam yet, eager to preorder :)
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

steves76 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:53 pm Do I pay the £39.99 when I pre order or when I get my activation code?????
Yes I'm fairly sure you pay when you order.
FS17fan

Post by FS17fan »

amazing! cant wait ;)
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

lagweezle wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:08 pm
Chaki wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:05 pm Whew that was easy. :)
Okay, your timing is slightly terrifying and a lot amazing. I was *just* about to echo the questions and hit preview (I think?) and BOOM! There was your response at the top. :shock:
I'm a magical dog on the internet.
DEERE317 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:29 pm So I guess my new question while I think about pre-ordering,would a disc key from the Collectors Edition work on the digital download off the FS website?
Edit: And is there an ETA on the Collectors Edition Pre Order? (Not necessarily an exact date, just a vague idea would be fine)
And thanks to you guys for the many hours of entertainment your games have given.
The CE has a DVD in it with a key which won't work with the Digital Download, no. EDIT: This has by now been changed, the CE will let you download a digital version.
As for the ETA: That is up to the Retailers, as they need to list it in their stores. Your best bet there is to check with your preferred retailer and let them know you're interested and they can then provide more information.
We never sold Steam Keys on our website since i'm here.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
PitbullTasja

Post by PitbullTasja »

Reminds me, we had season pass PC Steam for 2019, will there be season pass PC Steam for 22 as well?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Would be very nice to have a Season Pass on Steam or a "Premium Edition" option to pre-order or order before the game releases this time around. It was a little bit annoying having bought half the DLC for FS19 as it released, that you then later on came out with a Season Pass. More so for me as I ended up in the state where I have some of the DLC bought on Steam and some of it bought on Giants Website, which made it a bit of a nightmare when re-installing or updating, as not everything was in one easy handy place. I'm still sitting here now thinking I'll eventually have to buy the FS19 Season Pass on Steam, just for future protection as I'm not sure what position I'm in in regards to Activation Limits on my Giants bought DLC. At least with Steam there's no limit to how many times I can uninstall or reinstall the game.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

It seems there is no seasons pass version for PS4 this time. At least not for pre-order. So, you will either sell it separately or won’t do it at all?
PS5 / FS22
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Only add to wishlist for now.
Zamuring

Post by Zamuring »

Hello guys!

So far I understand that the collection version will be released completely different by digital or physical versions, right?

Will it also involve the small bonus received for the current preorder?

For Romania, do you have any idea which stores will launch this edition?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

RODHA wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:11 pm It seems there is no seasons pass version for PS4 this time. At least not for pre-order. So, you will either sell it separately or won’t do it at all?
I think it will come later
BicentennialMan

Post by BicentennialMan »

Farming Simulator 22 £44.99 for a pre-order Tractor that someone all ready model and put on Mod hub

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoAwVrPR3V8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzLhpfwBJGI

(- KAWECO XERION SADDLE TRAC Tanker
- KAWECO XERION SADDLE TRAC Semi-Trailed Tanker
- KAWECO OPTI-JECT 800
- KAWECO Front-Unit")