Release-Date and Trailer for Farming Simulator 22 - pre-order now!

this_is_gav

Re: Release-Date and Trailer for Farming Simulator 22 - pre-order now!

Post by this_is_gav »

BicentennialMan wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:19 am Farming Simulator 22 £44.99 for a pre-order Tractor that someone all ready model and put on Mod hub
Are you expecting the price to drop after pre-order? Probably not for a few months at the very least, so unless you intend to miss the early months of the game (as some say they will) there's no harm in pre-ordering to get some free vehicles, whether modders have made their own version previously or not.

While some modders efforts are extremely good, they're rarely, if ever, not as detailed or as accurate as the ones GIANTS bring.

The pre-order bonus's might end up on the Modhub anyway, as some of the FS19 ones did.

Remember not everyone uses mods either. There'll be plenty of player who haven't even looked at the ModHub.
Spider24

Post by Spider24 »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:59 pm Would be very nice to have a Season Pass on Steam or a "Premium Edition" option to pre-order or order before the game releases this time around. It was a little bit annoying having bought half the DLC for FS19 as it released, that you then later on came out with a Season Pass. More so for me as I ended up in the state where I have some of the DLC bought on Steam and some of it bought on Giants Website, which made it a bit of a nightmare when re-installing or updating, as not everything was in one easy handy place. I'm still sitting here now thinking I'll eventually have to buy the FS19 Season Pass on Steam, just for future protection as I'm not sure what position I'm in in regards to Activation Limits on my Giants bought DLC. At least with Steam there's no limit to how many times I can uninstall or reinstall the game.
100% agree, we need to know before release if there's going to be a Season Pass or Premium Edition. I had FS17, then I purchased FS19 pre-release, then Platinum Expansion, Bourgault DLC and the Kverneland & Vicon Equipment Pack. The FS19 stuff cost NZ$123.99 , then I was thinking about getting the Alpine Farming Extension, Anderson Group Equipment Pack, John Deere Cotton DLC, and the Grimme Pack. That would have cost another NZ$60.96 Then I spotted that Steam finally came out with the Season Pass for NZ$61. pi** me off no end that some new guys, that might not have been supporting Giants before can get the whole package for half the price that I've paid, and I've only got 2/3 of the stuff. If I wanted to get everything, that would be NZ$184.95 all up.

I was thinking of getting the Steam Season Pass for NZ$61 and copying my saved games and mods over, especially now that it's currently NZ$46.13, but I'm thinking that I'll just wait for FS22. In fact, it would be a nice gesture by Giants to offer some sort of seasons pass to people that have spent over a certain amount on FS19 stuff, since they've brought out Season Pass after many people have spent so much money already.

FFS, bring out some sort of Season Pass for all types of purchases, because if the same thing happens again, I'll be severely pi** off and I won't be spending any more money with Giants...
punchi

Post by punchi »

I guess people dont understand how marketing works... and that Giants want to earn money with their stuff and not giving it out for free :D
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

BicentennialMan wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:19 am Farming Simulator 22 £44.99 for a pre-order Tractor that someone all ready model and put on Mod hub

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoAwVrPR3V8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzLhpfwBJGI

(- KAWECO XERION SADDLE TRAC Tanker
- KAWECO XERION SADDLE TRAC Semi-Trailed Tanker
- KAWECO OPTI-JECT 800
- KAWECO Front-Unit")
$76.99 in Canada. A couple dollars less than AAA games that we're not allowed to compare.
Giving people something that is already free as "bonus content" is an embarrassment.
Then you're told that Giants models are better when a modder did it for free.
When it comes to maps, Giants are inferior, unless you're talking about a paid dlc, then Giants are superior.
It's a no-win situation when the diehards are listening.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

punchi wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:42 am I guess people dont understand how marketing works... and that Giants want to earn money with their stuff and not giving it out for free :D
They give away some mods for free, and then charge money for other mods.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Which usually are promotional mods (like the Axion TT) or stuff the didn’t get released with the Basegame/were released as example mods (think the Ursus stacker and wrapper on Modhub)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
austinm53

Post by austinm53 »

So Collectors Edition will not work with Steam, but I want to play the game through Steam so I'll just buy it through Steam and get the normal version if they don't offer collectors. However, i also want that beacon, i want 2 beacons really. Will we be able to buy the beacons separate down the road sometime?
iefnak

Post by iefnak »

Will FS22 support the Apple Macbook with the new M1 chip?
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

austinm53 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:28 pm So Collectors Edition will not work with Steam, but I want to play the game through Steam so I'll just buy it through Steam and get the normal version if they don't offer collectors. However, i also want that beacon, i want 2 beacons really. Will we be able to buy the beacons separate down the road sometime?
You can get wireless or usb LED beacons from amazon right now. They're not unique to this game.
eknievel115

Post by eknievel115 »

How can i get the CE it says on the german amazon site cant be delivered here?
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

eknievel115 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:28 pm How can i get the CE it says on the german amazon site cant be delivered here?
Where is here?
And is it being sold by Amazon or someone else (on Amazon)?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
eknievel115

Post by eknievel115 »

eknievel115 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:28 pm How can i get the CE it says on the german amazon site cant be delivered here?
Winnipeg Canada
FireByTrial

Post by FireByTrial »

anybody found the CE listed anywhere in North America? (not Amazon DE, does not deliver to Alberta Canada) I haven't seen it anywhere and not for a lack of trying
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Chaki wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:38 pm
Any idea when to expect the return of fact sheet fridays? I always look forward to those.
FS17fan

Post by FS17fan »

Och yes, we want fact sheets :)