First Look at Parallax Occlusion Mapping in Farming Simulator 22

austinm53

Re: First Look at Parallax Occlusion Mapping in Farming Simulator 22

Post by austinm53 »

will there be grain contracting so we can contract a certain amount of grain at a certain price ahead of time like you can IRL? I don't like that when you sell grain the price goes down immediately
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

BulletBill wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:08 am Really like this addition to Farming Simulator... it's a great way of adding a lot more detail to models as well as the ground and soil textures, without impacting massively on performance.

As Gav mentioned earlier, I do hope with the mention of curved fields that we will finally stop having 90° and 45° angle only soil directions and that some form of Multi Terrain Angle is now default.
+1
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Agreed with all of you, multi-angle is more needed than ever!
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Miketeg wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:55 pm Agreed with all of you, multi-angle is more needed than ever!
Exactly. *thumbsup*
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

TomazKo96 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:58 pm
squerble wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:30 pm @Chaki - ok I'll be the first to admit it. You got me. I saw the link, I converted it, I went to the video.... :D
Heheh i was like... this looks wierd. And opened link in google and saw a bunch of 0 and 1. Hmmm... :gamer: fast open binary to text translator ... and baaaam. I got rick rolled by giants. Who would thought that can happen :lol:
Got me, too. And, after reflecting on it for a minute (too long), it occurred to me that this was officially the first time I have ever been successfully ‘rolled. So, congrats to Giants on that one. *thumbsup*