Watch the gameplay premiere of Farming Simulator 22 with lots of new details!

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Watch the gameplay premiere of Farming Simulator 22 with lots of new details!

Post by Chaki »

Gameplay!
Finally, you can watch the first live gameplay scenes from Farming Simulator 22. 🤩
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
FarmBoss

Re: Watch the gameplay premiere of Farming Simulator 22 with lots of new details!

Post by FarmBoss »

When I do a demo for work, I plan it out ahead of time.
I don't show the client things they can't see, or focus on things they already know or have.

- Field POM on a field that is covered in straw so you can't see the POM. I expected straw on the ground would increase the 3D effect.
- Crops not reacting to the wind that isn't blowing.
- More weights.
- Emptying a trailer.
- New gear shifting, that's too complicated to show.
- Automatic header tilt, that wasn't demonstrated.

How about the AI menu option, or the NPC that walked through the camera. Those might have been good new topics to talk about.
Do hired workers have names now? Does the foliage still poke through the floor of vehicles?
So far, it's looking very familiar.
iwan073

Re: Watch the gameplay premiere of Farming Simulator 22 with lots of new details!

Post by iwan073 »

Jesus, can’t believe it. But I have to agree with FarmBoss here. Very poor demonstration
Ignorance is bliss
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Agreed as well, very poorly executed for a "premiere"

There was few interesting features, but they should take a bit more time to show them...

And I saw that the cow head still go deep in the ground while they eat...that's a shame in 2022!
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
dnoordhoek1

Post by dnoordhoek1 »

The game is looking great! I'm so excited for the new features and textures! I personally am hoping to see a small square baler as I grow hay and produce small bales.
Pioterpe

Post by Pioterpe »

dnoordhoek1 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:32 pm The game is looking great! I'm so excited for the new features and textures!
Maybe we've seen two different presentations? Graphics and animations look terrible. Vehicle physics has not changed in a decade. No interaction with the environment.
This game looks prehistoric by today's standards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg1uLY3a_6Q
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Pioterpe wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:23 pm Maybe we've seen two different presentations? Graphics and animations look terrible. Vehicle physics has not changed in a decade. No interaction with the environment.
This game looks prehistoric by today's standards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg1uLY3a_6Q
Unfair modding fs19 up to the hilt and then comparing it too a base game fs22 is just manipulative.
If anything it just shows how many mods giants has taken on.
I do agree things are too bright currently. I know the kiddies like bright colours but the rest of us it like it dull and subtle 😂