The new CLAAS TRION is coming to Farming Simulator 22 - try the AR model, now!

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

The new CLAAS TRION is coming to Farming Simulator 22 - try the AR model, now!

Post by Chaki »

Just unveiled and soon in the game: With the TRION 750 TERRA TRAC, agricultural machinery manufacturer CLAAS presented its brand-new top model in the compact combine harvester class, today!
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Emil Jørgensen

Re: The new CLAAS TRION is coming to Farming Simulator 22 - try the AR model, now!

Post by Emil Jørgensen »

Now we know what the store looks like! Awesome ui :)
PC - Fs 11 - Fs 17 - Fs 19
"Rather Push A Deere, Than Drive A Massey"
Miketeg

Re: The new CLAAS TRION is coming to Farming Simulator 22 - try the AR model, now!

Post by Miketeg »

Yep, the shop UI is very nice !

License plate, transmission type, love it.

Kind of like the blue color as well! Good job!
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Not much to dislike here with these screenshots. Good looking combine, good looking UI in the store as said and the sky looks decent too (compared to FS19 anyway).

FS19's store looks cluttered, less practical and inconsistent compared to the new one. A big improvement there.

The terrain, which still looks very flat and lifeless presumably with the POM features covered or disabled in this state, and the sparse stubble in particular are the only real negatives, but I wasn't expecting any change there. Still no sign of swaths, which is slightly worrying given how poor they looked in the only look we've had of them two months back - hopefully that just means they're in the process of being tweaked to make them bigger and give a greater impression of density.

Still, FS22 continues to look like it has come a long way since the initial screenshots.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Chaki wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:51 pm Image

Just unveiled and soon in the game: With the TRION 750 TERRA TRAC, agricultural machinery manufacturer CLAAS presented its brand-new top model in the compact combine harvester class, today!
Will there be wheeled version besides the TerraTrac?
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Looks like there’s wheel options so maybe. I like the way the store looks
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Yeah the UI looks solid
I don't quite see the need for it though? Why would you choose it over a Lexion or a Tucano?
If that's a compact combine my realistic views of combines is clearly well off 🤣
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Awesome machine. Will it replace the Tucano, or is that one staying in the game?

What's VF CombineMaster?
Ignorance is bliss
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I'm in agreement... absolutely loving the new store layout. Beautiful UI, easy to see and not cluttered up and blue sits nicely with that darker background. It doesn't pop out so harshly like it does with FS19.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

iwan073 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:15 pm
What's VF CombineMaster?
They’re tires, they are the steer tires. I’m guessing there will be options for front and back tires, excellent catch
Emil Jørgensen

Post by Emil Jørgensen »

The fact that we don't get a leasing price, makes me wonder if a whole new leasing system is coming. Like where you'd be able to choose for which months of the year you'd like to lease each thing.
PC - Fs 11 - Fs 17 - Fs 19
"Rather Push A Deere, Than Drive A Massey"
Manfi

Post by Manfi »

Will we get AdBlue?
Why is the weight of the machine now specified?
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Manfi wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:38 am Why is the weight of the machine now specified?
For Gameplay. :)
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Manfi

Post by Manfi »

Ok thx :hi: now I know everything :lol:
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Chaki wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:07 am
Manfi wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:38 am Why is the weight of the machine now specified?
For Gameplay. :)
Does this mean weight will affect gameplay? :biggrin2:
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi: