The first Gameplay Trailer for Farming Simulator 22 is here!

Keltia

Re: The first Gameplay Trailer for Farming Simulator 22 is here!

Post by Keltia »

I think the FS22 gameplay shows nice improvmenets
i feel they try to improve Farming since 19 really unlike before.. and it sounds FS22 brings the game to one next step and that's awesome.

Now something i hope and would like to find ingame are ecology stuff. and greenhouse and stuff to do while we can't harvest and all things already done... depending our situation ingame

I notice management system in FS22 that i totally approve since i enjoy those games as well x)
I can''t wait for the following :D
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Keltia wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:39 pm I think the FS22 gameplay shows nice improvmenets
i feel they try to improve Farming since 19 really unlike before.. and it sounds FS22 brings the game to one next step and that's awesome.

Now something i hope and would like to find ingame are ecology stuff. and greenhouse and stuff to do while we can't harvest and all things already done... depending our situation ingame

I notice management system in FS22 that i totally approve since i enjoy those games as well x)
I can''t wait for the following :D
Ummm what do you mean by ecology stuff did Google mistranslate that as you meant environmental systems like money for field margins or beattle banks or etc etc?
There will be at least greenhouses for strawberries that we know of so far...
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Did they ever verify there will be green houses or is that just assumed because they were on top of the cake? Just curious if someone caught an official yes or no.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Yeah, they confirmed strawberry ones at FarmCon. I can't remember if they mentioned others though.

They are mentioned (very briefly) here if you (understandably) want a more official source than my memory: Take a look at the new build mode in Farming Simulator 22!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Meh, your memory would have been good enough, thanks gav. I just knew at one point we were running off the theory that giants said everything for productions was included so we were assuming strawberry’s. I even read that blog but 100% missed the orchard and greenhouse part haha
Keltia

Post by Keltia »

True they told strawberries in their prod chain article, I think. I hope it goes to organic farming more and more
one thing i don't know yet for example is that solar panel just cosmetic or does it help with money or don't know ? Hm, some use it to save cultures but i guess no disasters added ingame like too warm sun etc (probably for FS25^^)

One detail noticed with FS19 : the tutorial part doesn't help much, i think that would be better they explicit whole process for each part of the menu, for the people
(and please not big deal but since thats a sim game, can you place correct road signs, thx you)
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Keltia wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:09 am True they told strawberries in their prod chain article, I think. I hope it goes to organic farming more and more
one thing i don't know yet for example is that solar panel just cosmetic or does it help with money or don't know ? Hm, some use it to save cultures but i guess no disasters added ingame like too warm sun etc (probably for FS25^^)

One detail noticed with FS19 : the tutorial part doesn't help much, i think that would be better they explicit whole process for each part of the menu, for the people
(and please not big deal but since thats a sim game, can you place correct road signs, thx you)
Organic Farming: Make difficulty easier after 3 harvests (if US map) of using organic practices.
Doesn’t work if already using easy but easy is also easy…
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Eische

Post by Eische »

DEERE317 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:57 pm
Organic Farming: Make difficulty easier after 3 harvests (if US map) of using organic practices.
Doesn’t work if already using easy but easy is also easy…
This is actually a great idea. You might not even have to switch difficulties. Simply applying whatever factor on sell prices would be sufficient.
One can even think about renaming crop types while organic flag is active.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker