aka Kermit | Community Coordinator | FSL Caster
FarmerJohn89

Re: Haut-Beyleron: French map for Farming Simulator 22 unveiled

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

France!!! Where's my Italian map!
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Looks amazing! I'm curious I read on the website that this map is the third map included in FS 22. I thought Erlengrat was the Alpine DLC. Will there be any changes to that map in FS 22?
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

hun3 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:50 am Looks amazing! I'm curious I read on the website that this map is the third map included in FS 22. I thought Erlengrat was the Alpine DLC. Will there be any changes to that map in FS 22?
Yes but it's included as the 2nd map in fs22. They've said they will be modifying it to work better with production chains
elgranjerou

Post by elgranjerou »

Thanks a lot for letting a bunch of youtubers spoil the game on the whole social media TWO months before release... Make the demo available for all like it was with FS2013 or keep somenthing for us, who paid the game in JUNE, to discover on the new map...
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

elgranjerou wrote: ↑Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:52 am Thanks a lot for letting a bunch of youtubers spoil the game on the whole social media TWO months before release... Make the demo available for all like it was with FS2013 or keep somenthing for us, who paid the game in JUNE, to discover on the new map...
I'm sure they're keeping plenty of things for you. You'll report them, and then sit back and wait for a patch. :lol: