More content! Get your Season Pass for Farming Simulator 22!

SnoopBok

Re: More content! Get your Season Pass for Farming Simulator 22!

Post by SnoopBok »

FarmBoss wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:01 pm
ASOLANDRI wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:53 pm
SnoopBok wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:03 pm If so, can you refund in playstation store?
You can't refund it, because Sony will pretty much ban you from PSN caused by chargeback so I wouldn't do that.
That's a crappy way to do business. With XBox, I've asked for refunds in the past, and got them without question.
I highly doubt it Sony will ban you from the store when you refund a game. Why would they do that?

I searched online and it is possible to refund a game, however you have to contact support for it (it's not as easy as refunding a game in for example Steam).

So if I understand it correctly: I can refund the game, wait for the 22nd of November and purchase the seasons pass, because it will only be available after launch. Will this mean I loose the pre-order bonus? Because it would be really crappy I'd loose the pre-order bonus due to Sony not making the seasons pass available for pre-order *thumbsdown*
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

SnoopBok wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:18 pm

You can't refund it, because Sony will pretty much ban you from PSN caused by chargeback so I wouldn't do that.
That's a crappy way to do business. With XBox, I've asked for refunds in the past, and got them without question.
I highly doubt it Sony will ban you from the store when you refund a game. Why would they do that?

I searched online and it is possible to refund a game, however you have to contact support for it (it's not as easy as refunding a game in for example Steam).

So if I understand it correctly: I can refund the game, wait for the 22nd of November and purchase the seasons pass, because it will only be available after launch. Will this mean I loose the pre-order bonus? Because it would be really crappy I'd loose the pre-order bonus due to Sony not making the seasons pass available for pre-order *thumbsdown*
Why don't you just keep what you have already ordered, then order the season pass separately when it's available.
That way you don't need to worry about a refund, or losing the pre-order bonus.
SnoopBok

Post by SnoopBok »

Why don't you just keep what you have already ordered, then order the season pass separately when it's available.
That's quite expensive: don't know how much the seasons pass will cost on PS store, I assume it will be around 80 euros in Europe. So if I will keep both versions it will cost me around 130 euros. I like the seasons pass because it will cost you less than buying all the dlcs and the base version together.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

SnoopBok wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:03 pm If so, can you refund in playstation store?
This is false. Sony has a pretty transparent way to refund purchases. What will get your account banned from pretty much any service known to me is if you issue a chargeback (aka: you go to your bank/payment provider and say "undo this payment"), as this will make any service go "someone is trying to scam us, freeze the account until it's cleared up" because chargebacks cost a lot of money in the backend of the service used and the payment providers.
SnoopBok wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:55 pm
That's quite expensive: don't know how much the seasons pass will cost on PS store, I assume it will be around 80 euros in Europe. So if I will keep both versions it will cost me around 130 euros. I like the seasons pass because it will cost you less than buying all the dlcs and the base version together.
The 80€ would be the basegame + the season pass aka the Year 1 Bundle. You already own the basegame and therefore wouldn't need to get the Year 1 Bundle at all. The SRP for the Year 1 Season Pass is 40€, which is what you should get once it's available on Playstation at launch on November 22nd.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
SnoopBok

Post by SnoopBok »

Chaki wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:22 pm
The 80€ would be the basegame + the season pass aka the Year 1 Bundle. You already own the basegame and therefore wouldn't need to get the Year 1 Bundle at all. The SRP for the Year 1 Season Pass is 40€, which is what you should get once it's available on Playstation at launch on November 22nd.
Thanks for explaining it Chaki, I really appreciate it. :biggrin2:

So if I do understand it correctly: there will be an option on November 22nd to purchase the Year 1 Bundle 40 euro's. So I can keep the basegame and will not loose the pre-order bonus.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

SnoopBok wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:47 am

So if I do understand it correctly: there will be an option on November 22nd to purchase the Year 1 Bundle 40 euro's. So I can keep the basegame and will not loose the pre-order bonus.
There will be a Year 1 Bundle but that's not gonna be 40€ because its a bundle of the basegame and the season pass. You should get the Year 1 Season Pass, which will be 40€.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
SnoopBok

Post by SnoopBok »

Chaki wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:31 am
SnoopBok wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:47 am

There will be a Year 1 Bundle but that's not gonna be 40€ because its a bundle of the basegame and the season pass. You should get the Year 1 Season Pass, which will be 40€.
Aah that's what I meant but I see I've quoted the Year 1 Bundle :mrgreen: :shock:

Thanks for elaborating!
Cince

Post by Cince »

Will it be possible to purchase the Season Pass for Stadia? I wanted to buy the pre-order, but I guess it will follow the same path as Xbox and PlayStation.
- Stadia Founder
- MSI Z590M Gaming Edge WiFI - Intel i7 11700 - NVIDIA GTX 3080 - Corsair 64Gb DDR4
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Cince wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:51 pm Will it be possible to purchase the Season Pass for Stadia? I wanted to buy the pre-order, but I guess it will follow the same path as Xbox and PlayStation.
What are you doing with a stadia!!!
Get rid, upgrade your pc or buy a console anything but stadia 🤢🤢🤢
Cince

Post by Cince »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:42 pm
Cince wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:51 pm Will it be possible to purchase the Season Pass for Stadia? I wanted to buy the pre-order, but I guess it will follow the same path as Xbox and PlayStation.
Stadia is very comfortable for the crossing platform, and I am very happy with it. I've always played more on consoles than on PC, and by doing so, I can play either from home on 50" TV, in the studio at home, in the office, or on the train on a smartphone :smileynew: . Anyway, I don't care how and where I spend my money. :wink:
- Stadia Founder
- MSI Z590M Gaming Edge WiFI - Intel i7 11700 - NVIDIA GTX 3080 - Corsair 64Gb DDR4
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Cince wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:54 pm
Stadia is very comfortable for the crossing platform, and I am very happy with it. I've always played more on consoles than on PC, and by doing so, I can play either from home on 50" TV, in the studio at home, in the office, or on the train on a smartphone :smileynew: . Anyway, I don't care how and where I spend my money. :wink:
Fair enough each to their own.
I don't believe there's been any mention of a season pass being available for stadia it might be a case of buy them as they come out. Which might be slightly more expensive but hey you don't care where you spend your money so that shouldn't bother you 😉.
Cince

Post by Cince »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:01 pm

I don't believe there's been any mention of a season pass being available for stadia it might be a case of buy them as they come out. Which might be slightly more expensive but hey you don't care where you spend your money so that shouldn't bother you 😉.
Exactly.
Then, pre-order or not, I'm interested in knowing if it will also be released for Stadia, since it is the only system that does not yet have support for the Mod Hub, but only for paid DLCs.
- Stadia Founder
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Cince wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:57 pm
Exactly.
Then, pre-order or not, I'm interested in knowing if it will also be released for Stadia, since it is the only system that does not yet have support for the Mod Hub, but only for paid DLCs.
Yikes no mods on stadia how do you even cope 😭😭😭
Cince

Post by Cince »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:06 pm
Cince wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:57 pm

Exactly.
Yikes no mods on stadia how do you even cope 😭😭😭
Eh, in fact it is not easy, luckily at least the DLCs are available. Clearly the level of reality suffers from the lack of MODs, additional maps etc., but I also tried the PC version, which I got for free at EPIC Games, and yes, with mods it is much more interesting. On the other hand it becomes too complex for me, because I am a chronic indecisive, and the more choice I have, the more I would choose, but so I mess up and neglect the game for my desire to accumulate old little Fiat tractors :lol: .
I wrote more aimed at Giants and Stadia, and each one bounced me off the other, and in the end, the Mod Hub for Stadia, there will be ... I wrote on Facebook, on the Stadia community, via email, nothing ...
And to think that it shouldn't be that difficult, if the DLCs are already available ... Okay, I'll make up my mind.

But this is not the place to discuss it, let's close the OT, and I hope some good souls can finally answer my question. :smileynew:
- Stadia Founder
Jlf85

Post by Jlf85 »

I would echo what a lot of others have posted in here. I know that Giants cannot reveal everything in the pack to allow for the building of hype, excitement etc., but it would be helpful to have some idea of what was coming in the pack. As others have said, a good percentage of the DLC for FS19 was a variation of what we already had or something that wasn't all that interesting--such as the Rottne and Grimme packs.

But I know I am in the minority and that Giants will make a ton of money with this.... I just wish they continued to listen to their community regarding what they want. Obviously, you cannot please everyone, but if you have hung around here long enough, you can easily see repeated requests that haven't even been considered at this stage.

Let's all hope that FS22 kicks butt--but I won't be buying upon release after all the issues, bugs, lacking features etc that 19 had.