More content! Get your Season Pass for Farming Simulator 22!

FarmerJohn89

Re: More content! Get your Season Pass for Farming Simulator 22!

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Jlf85 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:49 pm I would echo what a lot of others have posted in here. I know that Giants cannot reveal everything in the pack to allow for the building of hype, excitement etc., but it would be helpful to have some idea of what was coming in the pack. As others have said, a good percentage of the DLC for FS19 was a variation of what we already had or something that wasn't all that interesting--such as the Rottne and Grimme packs.

But I know I am in the minority and that Giants will make a ton of money with this.... I just wish they continued to listen to their community regarding what they want. Obviously, you cannot please everyone, but if you have hung around here long enough, you can easily see repeated requests that haven't even been considered at this stage.

Let's all hope that FS22 kicks butt--but I won't be buying upon release after all the issues, bugs, lacking features etc that 19 had.
Really after this week your really going to claim that Giants doesn't listen to the community? Really?
h3rich

Post by h3rich »

Well they really don't...this was a minor piece of candy thrown to the children of the community...there are features we've been asking for more than 10 years and always get ignored! Now thats listening!
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Awww I don't know its everything ok with you? I'm serious something going on at work/school do you feel like your family doesn't listen to you? Where's this coming from? Cause we both know that FS22 is the most community based game giants has ever produced.
So what's up?
h3rich wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:27 am Well they really don't...this was a minor piece of candy thrown to the children of the community...there are features we've been asking for more than 10 years and always get ignored! Now thats listening!
forgot to quote you 🤣
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

It's not just GIANTS. Microsoft ain't listening either.
I've been asking for submarines in Microsoft's Flight Simulator for 20 years now. They just won't listen!

Very bad company. It's like they have a mind of their own! How dare they?!
Ignorance is bliss
lonny

Post by lonny »

Chaki wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:31 am There will be a Year 1 Bundle but that's not gonna be 40€ because its a bundle of the basegame and the season pass. You should get the Year 1 Season Pass, which will be 40€.
Looks like it is official, that the "Year 1 Season Pass" and the "Farming Simulator 22 - Year 1 Bundle" will be available in the Playstation store at launch date. Could you add this information to the BUY NOW" page for PS4 and PS5? I found it searching in the forums.
h3rich

Post by h3rich »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:12 am Awww I don't know its everything ok with you? I'm serious something going on at work/school do you feel like your family doesn't listen to you? Where's this coming from? Cause we both know that FS22 is the most community based game giants has ever produced.
So what's up?
h3rich wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:27 am Well they really don't...this was a minor piece of candy thrown to the children of the community...there are features we've been asking for more than 10 years and always get ignored! Now thats listening!
forgot to quote you 🤣
Everything is ok. Thank you for asking. No need to get angry...we all know there are basic things like physics, weather, and many more that need fixing.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

You don't know what fs22 will bring with the physics of weather as of right now, so just sit back and relax and stop being negative. Giants only had 3 day seasons and changed it after listening to the community, so yes they did listen, which your statement of them not listening is incorrect.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
h3rich

Post by h3rich »

Yes...after the community almost tore them a new one!
Vanquis081

Post by Vanquis081 »

A fast question... the Winter DLC is for Spring?
Vanquish81
PC: - i7 9700k / RTX 2070 Super / G.Skill 32 Gb ram / MSI Z390-A PRO - :PC
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

The end of winter is still over a month and a half away I wouldn’t worry too much quite yet
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Many have asked and now we can confirm: The first Pack for the FS22 Year 1 Season Pass will be coming in March '22! 🎉

More details will be revealed in the following weeks.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
h3rich

Post by h3rich »

Hahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha

Is this a joke?
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Really? Talking about dlc's when major issues are still not fixed? On Xbox Series the game is not playble after more then 2 months because of the stutters. No reply at all on bugreports on the bugtracker, no response on the many topics on here and now talking about dlc's and seasons passes. And for this marketing bullsh1t we see the communitymanager, the person who is never active when people talk about problems. Big big shame on you Giants!!
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Hmm so will we get two more fact sheet Fridays for the upcoming patch and then straight into the fact sheets Fridays for the March DLC? Assuming there's going to be at least 3 weeks worth of content for the new DLC surely?
Expecting it to be £9.99 for anyone outside of the gamepass....
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

Winter DLC on the second day of Spring. Can't wait to see when the Spring DLC is.
I predict a stressful year of waiting for patches.