Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

TomTom996

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by TomTom996 »

I still thing we will get this as additional machines with upcoming update.
FarmerJohn89

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

But when will the patch drop?
Got to be this week surely? Thursday is my guess.
Assuming they're taking two weeks off from next week...
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

V3NCT0 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:18 pm
wildberry wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:02 am Funny that from the DLCs I miss the little Claas Arion 400s most as I used it as support tractor. That Landini though, looks sweet, can't wait to try it pulling that tank!
I think they should also add the Claas Nexos, to do vineyard work. It's a bummer only Fendt has an all included fleet line for all types of work.

- Claas Nexos
- JD 5100 NG
- New Holland T3
Indeed, or the SDF products for the vineries... or even other brands, that would be new. But who knows, maybe they pack it in a DLC...
We'll have to wait and see. My biggest issue is the unloading animation of woodchips, so ugly! :biggrin2: Be curious to see how/where to get these new items!
MC, aka Master of Cereals
TomTom996

Post by TomTom996 »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:39 pm But when will the patch drop?
Got to be this week surely? Thursday is my guess.
Assuming they're taking two weeks off from next week...
There is a official reply from on the german forum that they sent it to the diffrent platforms. So basically when Sony and Xbox approve the patch should be out.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

V3NCT0 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:18 pm
wildberry wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:02 am Funny that from the DLCs I miss the little Claas Arion 400s most as I used it as support tractor. That Landini though, looks sweet, can't wait to try it pulling that tank!
I think they should also add the Claas Nexos, to do vineyard work. It's a bummer only Fendt has an all included fleet line for all types of work.

- Claas Nexos
- JD 5100 NG
- New Holland T3
Let's not forget about John Deere's lineup of 5EN and 5GV tractors for vineyard work. If I knew how to use Blender, that would be the first tractor I would make for Farming Simulator. You can't drive around in my area in summertime without seeing one of those tractors in the vineyards working. The Landini is my substitute for now because of its transmission. Even still, there are so many series of tractors from manufacturers that are outside of the realm of Farming Simulator's current crops, with orchard and high-crop tractor being the most noticeable.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:41 pmLet's not forget about John Deere's lineup of 5EN and 5GV tractors for vineyard work. If I knew how to use Blender, that would be the first tractor I would make for Farming Simulator. You can't drive around in my area in summertime without seeing one of those tractors in the vineyards working. The Landini is my substitute for now because of its transmission. Even still, there are so many series of tractors from manufacturers that are outside of the realm of Farming Simulator's current crops, with orchard and high-crop tractor being the most noticeable.
Indeed, would be a nice add too! We have score of orchards around here, and even the Fendts being used here are the other types than in the game, hah!
MC, aka Master of Cereals
garyst

Post by garyst »

If there is another fact sheet Friday this week I hope more than anything that there is a versatile mfd tractor on there.