Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Unknownerr

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Unknownerr »

TheSarkY wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:28 am Really disappointed that series 9 and new harvester from deutz are not in game, deutz also had so many types for vineyards but again no luck. So we are also probably never gonna get series 11.

Another disappointment is only mack truck. Why can't we get something like Scania, iveco, daf, Volvo basicly any European except man. Man complaint is we have truck for forest but no trailer for it, same case was in fs19.

I saw there's liquid fertilizer tank as storage, but I did not see herbicide or does it take both? We again don't have tanker to move liquid fertilizer and herbicide. I was also hoping to see hoses in fs22 but no luck I guess.

Don't get me wrong. There are many good things, especially building and animals.
yeah alot i agree too and same would others do too sadly this release will be lacking. As of Deutz 11 it was only as prototype similar tractor to fendt 1050 in size sadly :( would be nice to see that tractor was in production. also there will be alot of angry people even case ih quadtrac is missing with claas xerion and bunch of other brand vehicles when they were present in fs17 and fs19
SnoopBok

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by SnoopBok »

I think the game looks great from what I've seen in the videos currently available. However, it's a disappointment there are tractors missing which were part of the FS19 base game. Like the Claas Xerion and small Arion. Or the missing Case tractors ...
TheSarkY

Post by TheSarkY »

So most of us here are on same page when it comes to vehicles.

I know people gonna say you will have mods. But I don't want mods because we play on public multiplayer. I would like that giants add few vehicles to base game every update, just taking some highly used mods THEY create and put it in game.

I like what they did with pre-order vehicles, hopefully they can do same with dlc. As I said I play on multiplayer and when people need to own or download something then they can't join.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

TheSarkY wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:26 pm I know people gonna say you will have mods. But I don't want mods because we play on public multiplayer. I would like that giants add few vehicles to base game every update, just taking some highly used mods THEY create and put it in game.
It's a bigger issue for those on console too, as I believe the same mod total space limit exist as FS19 (4GB).
SnoopBok

Post by SnoopBok »

this_is_gav wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:45 pm
TheSarkY wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:26 pm I know people gonna say you will have mods. But I don't want mods because we play on public multiplayer. I would like that giants add few vehicles to base game every update, just taking some highly used mods THEY create and put it in game.
It's a bigger issue for those on console too, as I believe the same mod total space limit exist as FS19 (4GB).
On a PS5 stream of mrsealyp I saw 8 GB.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Ah right, I was sure I'd read otherwise. Fair enough if that is the case for the next gens then (doesn't affect me, but good to know for those who it does). :)
SnoopBok

Post by SnoopBok »

Maybe it's changed in the meantime, he already got an update for the PS5 that changed the slot count.
Oddbob

Post by Oddbob »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:04 pm
Oddbob wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:28 am That would be cool, but I really doubt it.

I like that there is an actual proper conveyor belt for silos.
FYI, we call them augers. A conveyor belt uses belts, whereas an auger actually uses an auger to bring the grain through. I wish it had to be hooked to a tractor to use truth the pto. I will pretend it is an electric one that's hard wired.
Yeah, I know about the auger name, I was just drawing a blank on it when I was trying to put the right word in.
BigAl Farming

Post by BigAl Farming »

Maybe the conversions for those tractors aren't quite ready yet, and could be included in a day 1 patch? Or spread over the first weeks after launch as happened at FS19 launch? (or they're being held back for future DLC as the season pack talks about adding new vehicles???)
TheSarkY

Post by TheSarkY »

I wish you are right.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Chaki wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:00 pmDecember 3rd
Sup
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

I think the quadtrac should of been in the modhub but nevermind...
SnoopBok

Post by SnoopBok »

Chaki wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:03 pm
Chaki wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:00 pmDecember 3rd
Sup
Nice! Will it be available in the modhub? Or by a game update?
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Winter DLC pack more than likely.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Nah, they wouldn't release fact sheets for a DLC that hasn't yet been announced. They will either be on the ModHub or as part of the coming update.