Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

iwan073

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by iwan073 »

This FS22 is gonna have a manure load of very nice equipment!
Ignorance is bliss
Miketeg

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Miketeg »

In the misc section, there's also bunch a Trellerborg tire. I think that's the first time Tire have a section...maybe something's coming about this.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It was listed for fs19 as well as Michelin and Goodyear.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I like the look of the game in theses new screenshots
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Mwal wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:38 pm I like the look of the game in theses new screenshots
I was just thinking about that earlier as well. Giants are able to show off the shadows, and I think they look a lot better. Hopefully they can make it to release; there have been a lot of graphical changes throughout their teasers
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Yeah for the planters and pickers!
Also is that a US license plate on a tractor?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

DEERE317 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:42 pm Also is that a US license plate on a tractor?
Looks like it *thumbsup*
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:57 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:42 pm Also is that a US license plate on a tractor?
Looks like it *thumbsup*
Not sure what I think about that…
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

That is indeed an Iowa license plate. Be interesting to see what people think of them considering the only things registered on most farms are Q-sticker trucks. Also wonder if they'll be an optional addition
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:05 pm That is indeed an Iowa license plate. Be interesting to see what people think of them considering the only things registered on most farms are Q-sticker trucks. Also wonder if they'll be an optional addition
I noticed in one of garage screenshots that the selector for plate was set to none. I'll assume that means you don't have to have a plate on your vehicle.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

That's just weird to me. Iowa definitely doesn't require tractors to have license plates. To me, it is giants thinking the US has same regulations as other places. On trucks or vehicles that's a cool immersion feel, but no on tractors ha.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:43 pm That's just weird to me. Iowa definitely doesn't require tractors to have license plates. To me, it is giants thinking the US has same regulations as other places. On trucks or vehicles that's a cool immersion feel, but no on tractors ha.
I believe some Eastern states require it for commercial use machines (snow plowing, hauling, etc) but not on Ag machines, and definitely not nationally.
JoeRoss12

Post by JoeRoss12 »

Why is no one talking about the John deere planter in the equipment section. I'm liking the very large amount of machinery in this game so far!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

JoeRoss12 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:19 am Why is no one talking about the John deere planter in the equipment section. I'm liking the very large amount of machinery in this game so far!
Dairydeere wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:26 pm Not fact sheets, but Giants has also added a John Deere 1775NT and two Kinze planters to their website, three large planters!
:wink3: :lol:

I think it's pretty cool that we got to see 3 big planters added today. Guess it kinda flew over everyone's head amidst the fact sheets. The planters were very subtle additions

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Quick question in regards harvesters.
Do chopped straw spread on ground behind harvester counts as any form of soil enrichment. Hope u know what I mean I lost word... Fet... fet., Oh white stuff in granulate or liquid form which u spread to improve harvest etc.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi: