Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

this_is_gav

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by this_is_gav »

It would be good to see the regular body T7 at some stage, as it's always been the HD one in FS. I'm guessing New Holland insist on the HD model but there's no reason why both couldn't be in FS - you have overlapping tractors from other manufacturers - indeed from CNH themselves in the Puma/Optum/Magnum ranges in FS17 and 19.
Miketeg

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Miketeg »

norfolk farmer wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:31 pm
Miketeg wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:26 pm According to those new factsheets...nothing has been done related to animal food / diet.

That's a BIG miss.
I'd agree and I am hoping Maize plus can be brought across without too many problems
Even with Maize Plus, if map is not prepared for it, that won't work well.

That's why having it in the base game should have been a big win. I'M pretty sure this is not that much complicated to add some food to animal diet!

Corn Silage, Sorghum silage, Molasses, bean meal, cracked corn as food
soybean straw, corn stalk, woodchip (kind of..)and sand as bedding.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:12 pm Having three robots to milk 80 cows is massive overkill....
When you're going on 1x speed, yes. But if you're going something like 15x, I have a feeling three robots will work better :lol:

Either way, super excited to see the addition of another Lely product. I wonder if we get control over the Vector and/or Astronaut, not that they need much direction anyway
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Yeah I've seen better designed sheds by Lely if I'm being honest and I think they have forgotten to put a feed barrier in as 100% cows would just walk straight out of what's there currently....
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I just noticed that the Vector and self propelled mixer are both dumping feed in the trough, and the feed appears where the machine feeds it. YES!!!
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Farmerjohn, Cows don't like to try and squeeze into a tight fit. With that ledge for a step up and that bar, no cows aren't getting out. They could have put another bar a little lower, but you want the cows to be able to stretch their head out and get the food on the ground.
Last edited by Illinois Farmer on Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:08 pm Farmerjohn, Cows don't like to try and squeeze into a tight fit. With that ledge for a step up and that bar, no cows aren't getting out. They could have put anther car a little lower, but you want the cows to be able to stretch their head out and get the food on the ground.
Haha you've clearly not met my cows then 🤣😜
The bar could easily be a foot lower without restricting cow movement as it is already in front of the feed barrier.
TomTom996

Post by TomTom996 »

Yea that feeding area looks a bit wierd ... I thought that dairy stables have headlocks ...
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

I feel like the cows are floating somehow might just be the way the picture was taken though.
Some farms use headstocks others don't. With a Robot system the usually just a have a shedding pen for cows that need treating which will have a headstock to hold them while administrating the medicine.
There is an endless amount of shed configurations that they could of used....
Also is it unusual not to mention the balers volume capacity? it states the size of the bale but doesn't mention the volume. maybe bales will be by weight now?
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

this_is_gav wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:32 pm It would be good to see the regular body T7 at some stage, as it's always been the HD one in FS. I'm guessing New Holland insist on the HD model but there's no reason why both couldn't be in FS - you have overlapping tractors from other manufacturers - indeed from CNH themselves in the Puma/Optum/Magnum ranges in FS17 and 19.
It sure would, I'm really eager to see the Case line up for 22, a few of the big brands (so far) seem to have more different model tractors for 22 than they had in 19, Massey for example looks to be well represented.
Hopefully STV modding will re do the two T7 models they have on 19 if GIANTS dont.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Really hope for an American brand self propelled sprayer to be included in the base game, and also hope it sprays faster than 7 mph.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

garyst wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:52 pm Really hope for an American brand self propelled sprayer to be included in the base game, and also hope it sprays faster than 7 mph.
That reminds me of that John Deere Self-Propelled Sprayer by Custom Modding.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
garyst

Post by garyst »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:36 pm
garyst wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:52 pm Really hope for an American brand self propelled sprayer to be included in the base game, and also hope it sprays faster than 7 mph.
That reminds me of that John Deere Self-Propelled Sprayer by Custom Modding.
Yes love that sprayer and casearias moddings case ih trident. Both spray at 21 mph which makes the usual 7 mph spraying speed giants usually puts on their sprayers feel like your barely moving.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Those are high speed sprayers, the giants ones are model we on the big European ones