Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

faruk9154

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by faruk9154 »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:31 pm
faruk9154 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:09 pm Shouldn't the chassis color of the Massey Ferguson's be Agco grey? Looks like the chassis color was applied incorrectly?
Yes yes it should..... Maybe it's the lighting.....
I hope it's because of the lighting. :confusednew:
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
this_is_gav

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by this_is_gav »

It's the same with the white roofs on the Masseys rather than grey. The 8S picture today looks to have improved a bit compared to earlier Massey shots while the 3707 AL from the Greenhouse article looks more like a dirty white.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

this_is_gav wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:00 pm It's the same with the white roofs on the Masseys rather than grey. The 8S picture today looks to have improved a bit compared to earlier Massey shots while the 3707 AL from the Greenhouse article looks more like a dirty white.
What color are the chassis and white roofs the same? Agco weight color and chassis color are the same in this picture. It doesn't seem like that in the game. :confusednew:
wrs

Post by wrs »

Is it not silver on the roofs on MF like it has been for years?? They haven't been white since the 70'S ??

Actually, they were white on the Duncan cabbed 200 series for sure.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Some nice fact sheets earlier today, I like the looks of that Steyr. Really hoping to see an old John Deere to compete with some of these older models :biggrin2:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Dairydeere wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:35 am Some nice fact sheets earlier today, I like the looks of that Steyr. Really hoping to see an old John Deere to compete with some of these older models :biggrin2:
We've already got the 7810 in the game or do you mean you want more???
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I'm still holding out hope we'll see a Soundgard tractor. More of a joke than anything.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Just thought I'd mention, since GIANTS haven't, that today's factsheets are on the website.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Is it just me but shouldn't the cutter bar be higher in sorghum?
And is that maize stalks just randomly lying flat or is it remaining flat after being flattened by the Harvester? I assume it's just random ....
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

We've got a Rostselmash/Versatile/New Holland 4WD tractor among other things. Some neat new equipment today

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:44 pm Is it just me but shouldn't the cutter bar be higher in sorghum?
And is that maize stalks just randomly lying flat or is it remaining flat after being flattened by the Harvester? I assume it's just random ....
Not sure which screenshots you’re going off of, but they raised the sorghum stubble height a week or so ago.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

DEERE317 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:25 pm
FarmerJohn89 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:44 pm Is it just me but shouldn't the cutter bar be higher in sorghum?
Not sure which screenshots you’re going off of, but they raised the sorghum stubble height a week or so ago.
If you look at the first fact sheet the case combine cutterbar is sitting lower than the sorghum stubble of the previous cut section.
Which I was thinking they forgot to adjust the cutting height of the cutterbar when cutting sorghum but I'm now thinking that you can adjust cutterbar height in game can't you? So it's maybe just a marketing team member not playing realistically
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Will the game not have Case Magnum AFS Connect's front 3-point attachment system?
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Oof challengers lineup isn’t great
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Yea, it's nice we see the MT700 again (my favorite Challenger besides the 1000), but other than that, it's a pretty small presence.

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!