Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

xClawx28

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by xClawx28 »

We are getting the Hardi back and a new one that is a euro design but from the polish video the both do 25km/h work speed. Most self propelled sprayers now a days are high speed even the euro designs.
FS 13 PC. FS17 Xbox. FS19 PC. FS22 PC
I'm xClaw Modding.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Chaki »

Chaki wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:00 pm November 12th
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Game seems to be almost ready and the vehicles roster almost complete.

I like all the new features, but biggest disappointments for me is that major brands are not so much represented anymore like they were in FS19.
We got more John Deere, Zetor is back and lot of unknown and smaller brands, but biggest brands like Valtra, Case IH, Deutz Fahr only have one or two tractors now. Nice that we got lot of Fendt and Massey Ferguson and Claas, but same time big disappointments that Claas and MF biggest tractors are missing. I hope it doesn't turn into JD exclusive game one day :lol:

For example if i go to farming equipment fair here, i will see all major brands there, well represented, but now in FS22. I see lot of smaller brands added and lot of major stuff missing. For example Horsch, Krone, Schuitemaker, Väderstad, Krampe have only few pieces of equipment.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

IceUul wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:09 pm Game seems to be almost ready and the vehicles roster almost complete.

I like all the new features, but biggest disappointments for me is that major brands are not so much represented anymore like they were in FS19.
We got more John Deere, Zetor is back and lot of unknown and smaller brands, but biggest brands like Valtra, Case IH, Deutz Fahr only have one or two tractors now. Nice that we got lot of Fendt and Massey Ferguson and Claas, but same time big disappointments that Claas and MF biggest tractors are missing. I hope it doesn't turn into JD exclusive game one day :lol:

For example if i go to farming equipment fair here, i will see all major brands there, well represented, but now in FS22. I see lot of smaller brands added and lot of major stuff missing. For example Horsch, Krone, Schuitemaker, Väderstad, Krampe have only few pieces of equipment.
+1 :this:
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Small brands are clearly cheap heck they might even pay giants to be included.... I know I would.
The problem is the more brands you get the less space there is for full rosters of equipment.
To me it is more important that there is enough equipment to allow for natural growth and progress without there being any cliff faces to climb to the next piece of equipment ..
I also suspect some have been saved for the season pass....
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Really hoping that this Meridian bin will only accept 1 crop at the time.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:18 pm Small brands are clearly cheap heck they might even pay giants to be included.... I know I would.
The problem is the more brands you get the less space there is for full rosters of equipment.
To me it is more important that there is enough equipment to allow for natural growth and progress without there being any cliff faces to climb to the next piece of equipment ..
I also suspect some have been saved for the season pass....
I suspect same, that they will do year one season pass, year two season pass and even maybe year three. Every year 4 big DLC-s.
Like Snowrunner have Seasons pass and 4 DLC-s/addons per year.
Also i suspect we get more equipment as free mods from Giants, but anyway, my biggest hoper now on modders, to get
these older machinery from FS17/FS19 converted.

For me is important to have enough equipment from same areas as map. For example, for upcoming France map i would prefer EU
brands with EU configurations and for USA map i would prefer USA brands, for Swiss map i would preder the Alpine farming DLC equipment
(sadly we have lot of missing now from this DLC in FS22).
garyst

Post by garyst »

The wheels and tracks on the x9 look very small, I hope there are alot bigger options available for it in the store.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

Miketeg wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:22 pm Really hoping that this Meridian bin will only accept 1 crop at the time.
If this is a problem, then only put 1 type of crop in it. No one is forcing you to put multiple crops in it. Kind of like in real life - you have a grain bin capable of holding any cash crop (Corn, oat, wheat, barley ect.) But you don't mix your grains, you put them in different silos.

Like the rest of you I'm sad that so many smaller tractors are in the game and that brands like Case IH has such a limited selection. I really hope Giants either puts them in the expansion or even better releases them as free.

Miketeg - why did you stop dairy farming, same reason as we did in Ontario? Trade deals killed the milk price and unless you had a big enough farm, crops just didn't pay enough in bad years?
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

deerefarm wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:55 pm
Miketeg wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:22 pm Really hoping that this Meridian bin will only accept 1 crop at the time.
Miketeg - why did you stop dairy farming, same reason as we did in Ontario? Trade deals killed the milk price and unless you had a big enough farm, crops just didn't pay enough in bad years?
Nah, we had to sell farm and land because they were building an highway...also, my dad and uncle were close to retirement and I was not ready to move / start over.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Oddbob

Post by Oddbob »

That would be cool, but I really doubt it.

I like that there is an actual proper conveyor belt for silos.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

IceUul wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:09 pm Game seems to be almost ready and the vehicles roster almost complete.

I’m kinda disappointed too.
So many vehicles and equipment seem to be not present in the base game, that were in FS19.

My hope is, that they were trying to keep de size of the game down to be able to put it on disk and they will put the missing stuff on their modhub.
Cause I can’t believe they would keep the CLAAS Xerion out of the game. I even expected them to put the tracked version in this time.
Or the Bourgault brand. Only recently added to the franchise but already missing?
Ignorance is bliss
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

Miketeg wrote: ↑
Really hoping that this Meridian bin will only accept 1 crop at the time.
As I have said before I see no reason why it can't be done, quite easily in fact after all trailers, once loading has begun will not accept another crop type until empty and after all a trailer is a form of a storage facility so modifying the silo code to do the same should be quite easy.
The only problem would be the extra silo details in the prices/storage page.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

iwan073 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:31 am

I’m kinda disappointed too.
So many vehicles and equipment seem to be not present in the base game, that were in FS19.

My hope is, that they were trying to keep de size of the game down to be able to put it on disk and they will put the missing stuff on their modhub.
Cause I can’t believe they would keep the CLAAS Xerion out of the game. I even expected them to put the tracked version in this time.
Or the Bourgault brand. Only recently added to the franchise but already missing?
I just noticed that we do not have any bigger cultivators/disc harrows and planters/seeders than 18.2M, so where are all this 24-32M stuff?
Let's hope they add at least Bourgault brand.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The list is not finished yet