Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Coldlandlord

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Coldlandlord »

I always thought it would be great to have a used machinery dealership on the map that sold the older stuff with varying degrees of rust/damage/hours/etc. Back in the day gran tourismo had the used car dealer and it was awesome. Was never the same when they did away with that.
Dairydeere

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Dairydeere »

I like how we're seeing some older equipment each Friday. If this trend keeps up, I will be happy no matter what brand the older iron is. Also, glad to see a Krone rake in. Krone and Claas rakes are very popular in my area. Always feels weird using equipment you've never been around before :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Rake and baler look sweet
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Noticed there's an Arcusin multipak D14 to go with the small baler on the website list of equipment. Was hoping something like that was coming to make gathering bales easier, can't wait to start using small bales a bit more in the game. *thumbsup*

Hopefully there will be a flat 8 bale grab as well for moving the bale packs.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Chaki wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:00 pm September 24th
New ones just dropped :)
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Iseki?

Never heard of. Apparently Japanese. Kubota still a possibility?

Prinoth, also never heard of. But that’s a nice looking machine 😃

Krone Profi liner, also very cool

Funny, the day Giants posts these pictures, I see a real Prinoth in action… 8:20

Last edited by iwan073 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ignorance is bliss
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

When FS19 was released, everybody hated the idea of buying the Biogas plot in a map to be able to sell product there.
Now you dialed that ridiccouls idea up to 11. We need to buy and place a Biogas plant for 1.5 M in order to be able to sell product there.
What are you doing ???
PS5 / FS22
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

RODHA wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:33 am When FS19 was released, everybody hated the idea of buying the Biogas plot in a map to be able to sell product there.
Now you dialed that ridiccouls idea up to 11. We need to buy and place a Biogas plant for 1.5 M in order to be able to sell product there.
What are you doing ???
The 1 MW Biogas plant is build in the map, it´s not a placeable building.

Info is shown on the facebook page of Planet:

https://www.facebook.com/PlanetBiogaste ... 92/?type=3

Translated the main part from german to english:

The new version gives you the opportunity to purchase our high-performance biogas plants from 99 kW to 500 kW and build them directly on your farm. We can also be found on the cards with permanently installed 1 MW biogas plants.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

TobiHH wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:44 am The 1 MW Biogas plant is build in the map, it´s not a placeable building.
TobiHH wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:44 am The new version gives you the opportunity to purchase our high-performance biogas plants from 99 kW to 500 kW and build them directly on your farm. We can also be found on the cards with permanently installed 1 MW biogas plants.
I think those two contradict with each other. Nobody said Biogas plants will be integrated into the map. Also nobody said the otherway around. But as those plants are buildings to buy then it is pretty safe to assume that we will need to buy and place. At least for the vanilla maps. Thankfully modders just get rid of those stupid ideas in their maps.

But the real thing is, what kind of a business plan to own a Biogas plant in order to be able to sell product there? I don't want to own and run a Biogas plant I just want to sell my product.
PS5 / FS22
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

RODHA wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:25 am
I think those two contradict with each other. Nobody said Biogas plants will be integrated into the map. Also nobody said the otherway around. But as those plants are buildings to buy then it is pretty safe to assume that we will need to buy and place. At least for the vanilla maps. Thankfully modders just get rid of those stupid ideas in their maps.

But the real thing is, what kind of a business plan to own a Biogas plant in order to be able to sell product there? I don't want to own and run a Biogas plant I just want to sell my product.
Well, the manufacturer of the biogas plants say on their facebook page that it´s integrated into the map, so I don`t think your assumption is correct.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

RODHA wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:33 am When FS19 was released, everybody hated the idea of buying the Biogas plot in a map to be able to sell product there.
What are you doing ???
In 19, you still had to buy the land the biggest sat on in order to use it. Now you can place it where you want. I like the idea of more peaceables.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Yeah I totally love the placeable feature in FS.
I think the placeable BGA is just another addition to what you can do placeable wise... Not that it is replacing any map BGA's...
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

TobiHH wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:37 am Well, the manufacturer of the biogas plants say on their facebook page that it´s integrated into the map, so I don`t think your assumption is correct.
May be. And thats the problem with Giants. They never give enough information and let us assume things then they complain about our assumptions. I really would like to have a lot of information istead of trying to assume thing from bits and pieces of information scattered all over the place.
PS5 / FS22
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

RODHA wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:15 pm May be. And thats the problem with Giants. They never give enough information and let us assume things then they complain about our assumptions. I really would like to have a lot of information istead of trying to assume thing from bits and pieces of information scattered all over the place.
Why are we entitled to receive more information than what they want to show off? It's their game, not ours. We don't need to see anything early from the dev version. Giants chooses to show us that. So maybe don't get mad when you don't like your assumptions if the information you're going off of are little sneak peaks at the real game. It's not a mystery puzzle. We'll see the game in full in 2 months. The more speculating people do, the more frustrated they seem to get because they assume GIants screwed everything up before the game is finalized and released. Reading all those messages on this forum is getting almost annoying to an extent.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Chaki wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:48 am
Chaki wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:00 pm Image
New ones just dropped :)
Electricity and renewable gas, I like the looks of this *thumbsup*

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!