Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Illinois Farmer

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Oddbob wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:28 am That would be cool, but I really doubt it.

I like that there is an actual proper conveyor belt for silos.
FYI, we call them augers. A conveyor belt uses belts, whereas an auger actually uses an auger to bring the grain through. I wish it had to be hooked to a tractor to use truth the pto. I will pretend it is an electric one that's hard wired.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
this_is_gav

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by this_is_gav »

Same, we'd call them augers here too, assuming it is a 'cork screw' rather than a belt, and it looked like a screw.

Used fuel-powered conveyers to lift hay bales up to a loft though, so they don't need to be PTO-driven. We used electric powered augers too now I come to think of it.
Illinois Farmer

Yeah I have electric ones too. I prefer the pto ones though.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:04 pm
Oddbob wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:28 am That would be cool, but I really doubt it.

I like that there is an actual proper conveyor belt for silos.
FYI, we call them augers. A conveyor belt uses belts, whereas an auger actually uses an auger to bring the grain through. I wish it had to be hooked to a tractor to use truth the pto. I will pretend it is an electric one that's hard wired.
He might not know the actual real term in regards of equipment,
Illinois Farmer

That's why I told him.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

eric21 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:30 pm The list is not finished yet
Indeed. But let's Giants will not forget these things. If not in game, then will be released as mods later.
Eische

Post by Eische »

The Convey-All 1690 is using a conveyor belt.
The Meridian TL 12-39 uses an auger.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

I think Holmer comes as the last brand. It appeared on the brand stickers in the Collectors Edition.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
iank84

Post by iank84 »

Anyone confirm the Quadtrac has been dropped from this release along with the PUMA and Optum? :frown:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I saw it on Daggerwin's first look video in the shop page. If I'm not mistaken.
PS5 / FS22
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Chaki wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:00 pmNovember 19th
Well that was that for now :)
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Illinois Farmer

iank84 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:32 am Anyone confirm the Quadtrac has been dropped from this release along with the PUMA and Optum? :frown:
Djgoham went through everything and they are not there.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Have to say, those Deutz-Fahrs are hot. No other (family-friendly) word for it. Looking forward to using them.
TheSarkY

Post by TheSarkY »

Really disappointed that series 9 and new harvester from deutz are not in game, deutz also had so many types for vineyards but again no luck. So we are also probably never gonna get series 11.

Another disappointment is only mack truck. Why can't we get something like Scania, iveco, daf, Volvo basicly any European except man. Man complaint is we have truck for forest but no trailer for it, same case was in fs19.

I saw there's liquid fertilizer tank as storage, but I did not see herbicide or does it take both? We again don't have tanker to move liquid fertilizer and herbicide. I was also hoping to see hoses in fs22 but no luck I guess.

Don't get me wrong. There are many good things, especially building and animals.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread/ language!

Die Bombe ist geplatzt: viewtopic.php?f=963&t=181424

Mercedes-Benz-Stern am Bohrer!

Auch im Video von Nordrhein-TV erkennbar!

Endlich Mods von Unimog, Mercedes MB-Trac, Actros, G-Klasse auf Konsole möglich... ?

Ich getraue mich noch nicht, ein Ausrufezeichen zu setzen.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR