Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

ASOLANDRI

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by ASOLANDRI »

deerefarm wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:25 pm Too bad Giant's is charging for the Quadtrac which is something we had for free in the last game.
Basically a modder will make the Quadtrac to FS22 though.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
FarmerJohn89

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

deerefarm wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:25 pm I'm exited for all these items, though I think we have enough slurry tankers. I'm guessing these fact sheets are a tease for the upcoming DLC as this is the second week in a row for new fact sheets. Too bad Giant's is charging for the Quadtrac which is something we had for free in the last game.
There's been no be word about the DLC yet.
These items will more than likely be added in the patch that is coming this month.
Don't talk in absolutes without evidence otherwise some might call you a liar.....
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:49 pm
deerefarm wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:25 pm I'm exited for all these items, though I think we have enough slurry tankers. I'm guessing these fact sheets are a tease for the upcoming DLC as this is the second week in a row for new fact sheets. Too bad Giant's is charging for the Quadtrac which is something we had for free in the last game.
These items will more than likely be added in the patch that is coming this month.
Don't talk in absolutes without evidence otherwise some might call you a liar.....
Yes I'm speculating, but have you ever seen Giants release "fact sheets" for upcoming mods before? I haven't. But I could be wrong and maybe they've changed. But I'll bet you a case of Bella Lite that they're teasing the upcoming DLC release. Mods just usually appear on modhub on from Giants.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

deerefarm wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:25 pm Yes I'm speculating, but have you ever seen Giants release "fact sheets" for upcoming mods before? I haven't. But I could be wrong and maybe they've changed. But I'll bet you a case of Bella Lite that they're teasing the upcoming DLC release. Mods just usually appear on modhub on from Giants.
Have you ever seen giants putting out fact sheets before announcing the upcoming DLC?
Giants is focus free they can do whatever they want now and that includes adding equipment in patches...
So let's just sit it out and see what happens next week....
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Giants has done DLC fact sheets before (Rottne DLC being the most recent example), but I still find it highly unlikely they are teasing a DLC. 1) They have always announced the DLC's name or theme as soon as fact sheets are available (these fact sheets are still considered part of Fact Sheet Fridays, used to show off basegame equipment), and 2) How would the fact sheets we have seen so far fit together into a DLC? I don't think Giants is going to give us a Quadtrac/Landini/Samasz/Abi/Fliegl/Kongskilde/Krone/Vervaet DLC. Not sure about you guys, but that doesn't really have a ring to it :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Love the Krone 😃
Ignorance is bliss
TomTom996

Post by TomTom996 »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:46 pm Giants has done DLC fact sheets before (Rottne DLC being the most recent example), but I still find it highly unlikely they are teasing a DLC. 1) They have always announced the DLC's name or theme as soon as fact sheets are available (these fact sheets are still considered part of Fact Sheet Fridays, used to show off basegame equipment), and 2) How would the fact sheets we have seen so far fit together into a DLC? I don't think Giants is going to give us a Quadtrac/Landini/Samasz/Abi/Fliegl/Kongskilde/Krone/Vervaet DLC. Not sure about you guys, but that doesn't really have a ring to it :lol:
Yeah agree. Why would be all this different machines a part of one DLC. Usually they are themed like idk Valtra DLC, Grassland DLC, or Small machine DLC... But what have Krone baler, snow blower and Quadtrack in common ? :confusednew:
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

TomTom996 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:40 am But what have Krone baler, snow blower and Quadtrack in common ? :confusednew:
Farming?

So far they haven't put out any fact sheets for the equipment they put in their ModHub.

So my guess still is that its for a DLC pack

OR

This stuff is added to the upcoming game patch

Who knows with Giants. They love to keep us guessing
Ignorance is bliss
eric21

Post by eric21 »

deerefarm wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:25 pm
FarmerJohn89 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:49 pm
They did fact sheets for mods before in fs19 soon after launch for a tiny bit, and also they did fact sheets for some the equipment last year as mods leading up to Christmas. I guess these equipment didn't make the cut for release and Giants using them as a "Christmas gift"

Yes I'm speculating, but have you ever seen Giants release "fact sheets" for upcoming mods before? I haven't. But I could be wrong and maybe they've changed. But I'll bet you a case of Bella Lite that they're teasing the upcoming DLC release. Mods just usually appear on modhub on from Giants.
chlopac

Post by chlopac »

TomTom996 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:40 am
Dairydeere wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:46 pm Giants has done DLC fact sheets before (Rottne DLC being the most recent example), but I still find it highly unlikely they are teasing a DLC. 1) They have always announced the DLC's name or theme as soon as fact sheets are available (these fact sheets are still considered part of Fact Sheet Fridays, used to show off basegame equipment), and 2) How would the fact sheets we have seen so far fit together into a DLC? I don't think Giants is going to give us a Quadtrac/Landini/Samasz/Abi/Fliegl/Kongskilde/Krone/Vervaet DLC. Not sure about you guys, but that doesn't really have a ring to it :lol:
Yeah agree. Why would be all this different machines a part of one DLC. Usually they are themed like idk Valtra DLC, Grassland DLC, or Small machine DLC... But what have Krone baler, snow blower and Quadtrack in common ? :confusednew:
First dlc in Year 1 Seasson Pass is "New vehicles for your farm!". So this machines have nothing in common but they are just that, new vehicles for our farm. I thing this is first dlc. But I could be wrong
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

chlopac wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:22 pm First dlc in Year 1 Seasson Pass is "New vehicles for your farm!". So this machines have nothing in common but they are just that, new vehicles for our farm. I thing this is first dlc.
Exactly

chlopac wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:22 pm But I could be wrong
Exactly
Ignorance is bliss
V3NCT0

Post by V3NCT0 »

wildberry wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:02 am Funny that from the DLCs I miss the little Claas Arion 400s most as I used it as support tractor. That Landini though, looks sweet, can't wait to try it pulling that tank!
I think they should also add the Claas Nexos, to do vineyard work. It's a bummer only Fendt has an all included fleet line for all types of work.

- Claas Nexos
- JD 5100 NG
- New Holland T3
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Ekan wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:57 pm
deerefarm wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:25 pm Too bad Giant's is charging for the Quadtrac which is something we had for free in the last game.
Did I miss something :confusednew: They announce that?
No, they did this last time with fact sheets for an agri event few years ago, it wasn't a dlc just spoke mods, there's nothing on steam database to suggest a dlc
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

But they didnt do DLC fact sheets before they announced the DLC
Playing on PC and PS4
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

eric21 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:26 am
Ekan wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:57 pm
Did I miss something :confusednew: They announce that?
No, they did this last time with fact sheets for an agri event few years ago, it wasn't a dlc just spoke mods, there's nothing on steam database to suggest a dlc
Thats right, I remember that.
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi