Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Illinois Farmer

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Not in fs19 unless there is some mod that I can remember about.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
this_is_gav

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by this_is_gav »

That's why he's asking in a FS22 thread I guess. There were similar questions when chopped straw was seen for FS19 for the first time.

Colin_TJ wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:37 pm Quick question in regards harvesters.
Do chopped straw spread on ground behind harvester counts as any form of soil enrichment. Hope u know what I mean I lost word... Fet... fet., Oh white stuff in granulate or liquid form which u spread to improve harvest etc.
Yeah, it would be good if chopped straw added a fertilisation state, rather than just disappearing with no effect.

Basically like this mod adds for the chopped straw in FS19: Chopped Straw For Harvesters
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

The problem is that in fs19 the fertiliser is just straight nitrogen and chopped straw doesn't add nitrogen but phosphate and potash so until those two are added in maybe something like the precision farming DLC then chopped straw will continue to not add anything back to the soil.
Another way they could add a benefit is by having a organic matter requirements a bit like lime so you can either spread manure, slurry or chop the straw.... And of course be able to turn the requirement on our off in the options.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:32 pm The problem is that in fs19 the fertiliser is just straight nitrogen and chopped straw doesn't add nitrogen but phosphate and potash so until those two are added in maybe something like the precision farming DLC then chopped straw will continue to not add anything back to the soil.
Another way they could add a benefit is by having a organic matter requirements a bit like lime so you can either spread manure, slurry or chop the straw.... And of course be able to turn the requirement on our off in the options.
Spreading straw also adds back in organic material, which is why many guys don’t bale straw, corn fodder, etc
Along with erosion control.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Just took a wander through the equipment again, and there is an implement, the APV GK 300 M1 Full Edition, that is under a category called Grassland Care. Maybe grass doesn't regrow forever :search:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

There’s a mulched category as well, not sure if that’s been mentioned yet
TomTom996

Post by TomTom996 »

Probably not. This tool is usually used in spring to aerate the grass fields, level any mole hilss and remove any dead and dry leaves. You can also apply fertilizer or additional seed during this proccess.

Yea looks like the mulching will be the new thing in FS22. Pretty cool if you ask me. I imagine we will be able to mulch cover crops.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Chaki wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:00 pm October 8th
oh hey
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Would it be safe to assume that the new Holland T6 Methane tractor will also be featuring in FS22?
And the standard 200 fendt series as well hopefully surely maybe????
TomTom996

Post by TomTom996 »

Wow some cool stuff every Firday! Love this.
So I asume the methane produced in BGA, can be then used in methan powered tractors ?
That tracked NH looks like a Mars expedition vechile :lol:
Illinois Farmer

What tractors are methan powered?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:42 pm What tractors are methan powered?
The tracked orchard New Holland in the fact sheet.
There also is a T6.180 in Europe that is methane powered and also is a production machine.

FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Illinois Farmer

Thanks deere, never heard of one before.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Chaki wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:00 pmOctober 15th
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Mmmm that Kinze speed disk.