Latest farming fashion: Look at the new character creator in Farming Simulator 22!

FarmBoss

Re: Latest farming fashion: Look at the new character creator in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by FarmBoss »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:53 pm
FarmBoss wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:09 pm
Chaki wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:01 pm Less discussion about other peoples intentions and more about farming fashion.
Since you're here, can you please answer if 3rd person view is available in base game single player in FS22?
Otherwise, character customization will only benefit multiplayer.
To be fair I think chaki is always lurking.... Just has to be tactical about his posts...
I'm just hoping for a response. I'd hate to think they're pulling a sneaky, getting everyone excited for something that'll only benefit multiplayer.
FarmerJohn89

Re: Latest farming fashion: Look at the new character creator in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

FarmBoss wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:18 pm
FarmBoss wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:09 pm

Since you're here, can you please answer if 3rd person view is available in base game single player in FS22?
Otherwise, character customization will only benefit multiplayer.
To be fair I think chaki is always lurking.... Just has to be tactical about his posts...
I'm just hoping for a response. I'd hate to think they're pulling a sneaky, getting everyone excited for something that'll only benefit multiplayer.
Even if there was 3rd person would you actually use it? 95% of the time I'm in a tractor and that's 3rd person so I can still see my little dude in there with his little cowboy hat on and his dungarees 😂.
The real question is will the clothing get dirty!!!!
I suspect chaki wants to tell us but marketing would be mad....
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:23 pm
FarmBoss wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:18 pm

Even if there was 3rd person would you actually use it? 95% of the time I'm in a tractor and that's 3rd person so I can still see my little dude in there with his little cowboy hat on and his dungarees 😂.
The real question is will the clothing get dirty!!!!
I suspect chaki wants to tell us but marketing would be mad....
I would use 3rd person sometimes for sure, and even more likely if there is a way to check out different clothing, as is advertised.
As for marketing getting mad, I suspect they only be mad if 3rd person was NOT available in single player, and they are trying to keep it secret so it doesn't impact sales.

Are you interested in having 3rd person view in single player? I'm guessing you are, since you're also wondering if clothing gets dirty (good question btw).
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

FarmBoss wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:26 pm I would use 3rd person sometimes for sure, and even more likely if there is a way to check out different clothing, as is advertised.
As for marketing getting mad, I suspect they only be mad if 3rd person was NOT available in single player, and they are trying to keep it secret so it doesn't impact sales.

Are you interested in having 3rd person view in single player? I'm guessing you are, since you're also wondering if clothing gets dirty (good question btw).
Yeah there will be a trigger in the house you can use to change your clothes.
Yeah I'd appreciate it for like 5% of the time... Be Sometimes when I'm trying to play realistically I'll walk for my tractors instead of Tabbing.
However I suspect marketing would of made more of a deal of it, if it was in the game. They'd probably want to do motion capture and all that before doing 3rd person... FS25 for sure...