Latest farming fashion: Look at the new character creator in Farming Simulator 22!

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Latest farming fashion: Look at the new character creator in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Chaki »

Customize your characters, and put on branded outfits with the new character editor in Farming Simulator 22! 🤩
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Miketeg

Re: Latest farming fashion: Look at the new character creator in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Miketeg »

Wow!That was a most needed and I was afraid that I will need to choose one outfit and be stuck with it...

Then I read that part : "Also, if you want to change your character design later on, maybe get a new hair cut or new pants, you can do that back at the farm house. Just open the wardrobe, and change!"

Thanks !
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
FarmerJohn89

Re: Latest farming fashion: Look at the new character creator in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Yes wellies!

I don't suppose this character diversity will extend into the NPC? Maybe see a farmer down at the shop? 😁.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

That looks very nice!

So you can change their character as well, since it’s at the top of the list?!
I’m gonna make a grumpy one then
Ignorance is bliss
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Nice work, cool little features like this make the game
matejcro

Post by matejcro »

Looks nice, because they add real brands, so you look like a real professional, it’s especially interesting for MP! 😎
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

To make this character customization worthwhile, will there be 3rd person view in single player base game?
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

FarmBoss wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:35 pm To make this character customization worthwhile, will there be 3rd person view in single player base game?
That!

Plus… how are the animations?
Cause they can look totally awesome, but if they move like they do in FS19…
Ignorance is bliss
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Having seen the helper menu in the released gameplay, I think this time around we’ll be able to create/design our own helpers and assign them to their tasks
Ignorance is bliss
Eonellivlem

Post by Eonellivlem »

Stuff like this was in games years ago, if you improved oh i don't know, maybe the actual gameplay then fluff like this wouldn't even be news worthy. Now it's a dress up simulator. The Farming simulator franchise has been the same game for years with no "real" improvements to the actual farming side, you know, the actual games name.
Pekoo

Post by Pekoo »

as it's good to see Farming Simulator 22 becoming a game that cares about such important things to improve the game, it will be a total immersion being able to choose the skins that will improve everything inside the game a lot, until finally this function because the game is already fully complete in simulator functions.
Ro4dKi11

Post by Ro4dKi11 »

Nice improvement. Will it be mod able?
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Less discussion about other peoples intentions and more about farming fashion.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Chaki wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:01 pm Less discussion about other peoples intentions and more about farming fashion.
Since you're here, can you please answer if 3rd person view is available in base game single player in FS22?
Otherwise, character customization will only benefit multiplayer.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

FarmBoss wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:09 pm
Chaki wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:01 pm Less discussion about other peoples intentions and more about farming fashion.
Since you're here, can you please answer if 3rd person view is available in base game single player in FS22?
Otherwise, character customization will only benefit multiplayer.
To be fair I think chaki is always lurking.... Just has to be tactical about his posts...