Production chains: All products, production plants and connections

Feirmeoir Eireannach

Re: Production chains: All products, production plants and connections

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Mwal wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:54 pm
faruk9154 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:34 pm What will they do with the potatoes? Chips?
I dunno, looks like potatoes are still the red headed stepchild of FS crops
Haha I think Chaki just gave you a sly dig with the meme he posted under today's factsheet :wink3: :lol: :lol:
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Hahaha, well at least they added carts for beets and potatoes, here’s hoping windrowers will be a thing as well.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Well there was already a beet cart in fs19 by holmer
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

The cake is a lie.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

REDSTER-85 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:23 am The cake is a lie.
Agreed, the cake is a lie
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

eric21 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:35 pm Well there was already a beet cart in fs19 by holmer
Yeah but that’s that weird truck/tractor thing that’s having a crisis of identity haha.
Mikenthestan

Post by Mikenthestan »

I have been thinking about the supply chain. An I think this would be a great addition. A portable sawmill. Like a woodmizer. As a owner of one. You can move the mill to where the logs are an mill them there. This also would be a cheaper option for a sawmill when starting out.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

DEERE317 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:32 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm dying
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:44 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:32 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm dying
It’s even better after watching Good Times With Scar getting it set up.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

All of those production,seasons ground work and all. Hats off Giants well done, finally...
One question comes to mind.
How all that will reflect to consoles and slots count etc.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

My guess is that each production building can be placed down with a certain amount of slots like animal pens.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
ltolman

Post by ltolman »

Hello; I might have to wait until release of this game but does anyone know how these production chains will work???

For instance: In the case for 'Cotton' I could just sell cotton directly and get some money. But with production chains I could also bring the Cotton to a Spinnery which after that can go to a Tailor Shop. I guess what I am wondering is will we be able to take the items from place to place or is it a one time drop off?

a.) Take Cotton, drop off at Spinnery; Choose what you want to do; Gather more materials then drop off again??
b.) Take Cotton, drop off at Spinnery, walk away with money (that might be higher than the base Cotton) end of the line.

Grapes? Can be transformed into something, which then can be turned into Cereal. So again...take Grapes to Processing Unit, collect cash for what you want to make and you're done? Or gather the materials from Processing Unit then deliver someplace for Cereal

I dont know maybe there was a trailer, video gameplay and I just forgot how it all works LOL
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

ltolman wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:09 am Hello; I might have to wait until release of this game but does anyone know how these production chains will work???

For instance: In the case for 'Cotton' I could just sell cotton directly and get some money. But with production chains I could also bring the Cotton to a Spinnery which after that can go to a Tailor Shop. I guess what I am wondering is will we be able to take the items from place to place or is it a one time drop off?

a.) Take Cotton, drop off at Spinnery; Choose what you want to do; Gather more materials then drop off again??
b.) Take Cotton, drop off at Spinnery, walk away with money (that might be higher than the base Cotton) end of the line.

Grapes? Can be transformed into something, which then can be turned into Cereal. So again...take Grapes to Processing Unit, collect cash for what you want to make and you're done? Or gather the materials from Processing Unit then deliver someplace for Cereal

I dont know maybe there was a trailer, video gameplay and I just forgot how it all works LOL
Both you can move the products yourself via lots of pallet work or you can pay the AI to do it.
And it will always be worth more wether it will be enough to justify buying the spinnery is another question...
Yes pretty much and you can decide to just sell it at any point too so if you have too many bags of flour you can sell the stuff you don't need.
reider

Post by reider »

They could make a great Production Chain from the humble potato. Whisky for instance....
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

reider wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:54 am They could make a great Production Chain from the humble potato. Whisky for instance....
Whisky is made from barley
Vodka is made from potatoes...