Regarding your feedback: Changes to seasonal cycles, graphics, and sorghum

XiniX

Re: Regarding your feedback: Changes to seasonal cycles, graphics, and sorghum

Post by XiniX »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:14 pm What! Only 28 day months uck sooo unrealistic most months have 30 or 31 days how can they expect me to get everything done in time. How can they even call this a simulator more like farm arcade am I right!!! 😭😭😭
As being born in February I liked this 28 days a month, every month could be February. So 12 birthdays a year for us February's 🤣😂🤣.

On a serious note, I praise Giants for listening to the community feedback. With this seasons version it will serve the arcade to the realistic playing players well (a true sandbox for everyone).

Edit: corrected a auto correction error 😉
FS19: Macbook
FS22: Mac mini M1
FS14, FS16, FS18, FS20: iPad

Log.txt, how to post?
Images, how to post?
troypeel467

Post by troypeel467 »

Happy to see this, but I hope you let players plant wheat barley and canola in both spring and fall. I'm going to be really disappointed if it's left as only being able to plant those crops late in the year. I know you can turn seasons off but that defeats the point. I want to use the new features, not sure why this couldn't be an option?
Ryzen 7 5800X
RX 6700 XT
16GB RAM
Since FS11
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

Well done Giants! This news is a real game changer! It’s looking fabulous!
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

We can increase the length of the seasons... dear GIANTS, I LOVE THE LOT OF YOU!!! THANK YOU! :biggrin2: :mrgreen: :hi:

Also, much love with other changes made as well. FS22 is looking very promising. :coolnew:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.