Machines of Farming Simulator 22: Watch the new Garage Trailer!

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Machines of Farming Simulator 22: Watch the new Garage Trailer!

Post by Lisertan »

Today, we have a little nugget for all of you machine enthusiasts, longing to operate the new and improved vehicles and tools. See the Garage Trailer below!

We're well aware, the coming days before release might be a bit harder to endure, now. Don't worry, you'll get to play with the new machines before you know it. More than 400 of them will be available in the base game. Bringing back Case IH, CLAAS, DEUTZ-FAHR, Fendt, John Deere, Massey Ferguson, New Holland, Valtra and many other renowned brands from all over the world.

As always, we took great care and cooperated closely with the respective manufacturers to make the machines and tools as authentic as possible - up to the last bolt of each machine. But that's not all. We've done more than making sure, your favorite machines are implemented accurate.

As announced at FarmCon, our tireless sound department greatly enhanced the audio aspect with real-time sound transformations responding to the environment, and even more mechanical details like moving lids, bolts and a lot of hydraulic components making noise. You can even hear the rattling of components inside the cabin - and yes, windshield wipers, too.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Miketeg

Re: Machines of Farming Simulator 22: Watch the new Garage Trailer!

Post by Miketeg »

Would love to see the same, without the music, to hear those new sounds (as it happen with the Mack!)

Thanks for sharing! 18 days!
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Shame the lights are never going to look like that as they look great. Definitely some editing on them and adding lens flares (which I'm pleased are in post as I wouldn't want lens flares).
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

I'm getting very excited now to actually play the game live. It was nice to see some of the vehicles that we haven't seen before like the JD X9 1100. As Mike said it would have been nice to see the video without music and just hear the pure engine sounds.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

"As announced at FarmCon, our tireless sound department greatly enhanced the audio aspect with real-time sound transformations responding to the environment, and even more mechanical details like moving lids, bolts and a lot of hydraulic components making noise. You can even hear the rattling of components inside the cabin - and yes, windshield wipers, too."

Just not in this video... :confusednew: :lol: *thumbsup*
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

This video really shows off the graphics as well as the new machines, and I think it all looks great! One question: how hard would it be to make the rows from a planter line up with the row units? I know that in FS19, modders were unable to do that, but maybe there's a different method being used to get those textures in 22?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Not sure if anyone noticed, but in the trailer, the X9 Combine doesn't has the same beacon lights as SiiD Modding's X9 Combine. :hmm:
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
eric21

Post by eric21 »

FarmBoss wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:25 pm "As announced at FarmCon, our tireless sound department greatly enhanced the audio aspect with real-time sound transformations responding to the environment, and even more mechanical details like moving lids, bolts and a lot of hydraulic components making noise. You can even hear the rattling of components inside the cabin - and yes, windshield wipers, too."

You can hear the sounds but very faint
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

eric21 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:43 am
FarmBoss wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:25 pm "As announced at FarmCon, our tireless sound department greatly enhanced the audio aspect with real-time sound transformations responding to the environment, and even more mechanical details like moving lids, bolts and a lot of hydraulic components making noise. You can even hear the rattling of components inside the cabin - and yes, windshield wipers, too."

You can hear the sounds but very faint
I had to turn the volume down because of the music. From other videos, the engines sound impressive. I'm really having high hopes for this version of the game.
Last edited by FarmBoss on Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

this_is_gav wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:25 pm Shame the lights are never going to look like that as they look great. Definitely some editing on them and adding lens flares (which I'm pleased are in post as I wouldn't want lens flares).
I watched some of a stream from Farmer Klein earlier in which he was joined by Kerminator who said pretty much the same as you have pointed out, it's one of my pet hates when companies show something which is not necessarily a true representation of the end products and I am not just saying Giants are alone in this.