GIANTS Editor 9 for FS22 Released

Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

GIANTS Editor 9 for FS22 Released

Post by Stegei »

The new GIANTS Editor 9 for Farming Simulator 22 is now available for Download at:
https://gdn.giants-software.com

More Tools like the Debugger, the Loop Loop Synthesis Audio Tool, the Exporters, etc. will follow in the next days.

Update 21.12.2021:
The GIANTS Editor 9.0.2 is now available with full support for Farming Simulator 22 Patch 1.2
redglasses

Re: GIANTS Editor 9 for FS22 Released

Post by redglasses »

minty
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

Nice, hopefully a free video tutorial on all the new stuff as well.
One instant bug with the new editor every single item is listed as --

Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'D:/Games/Farming Simulator 2022/data/maps/textures/shared/props/billboards/elten/ad1x2_elten01_diffuse.dds'.
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'D:/Games/Farming Simulator 2022/data/shared/default_normal.dds'.
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'D:/Games/Farming Simulator 2022/data/maps/textures/shared/props/billboards/ad2x1_01_diffuse.dds'.
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'D:/Games/Farming Simulator 2022/data/maps/textures/shared/default_normal.dds'.
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'D:/Games/Farming Simulator 2022/data/maps/textures/shared/props/billboards/ad2x3_01_diffuse.dds'.
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'D:/Games/Farming Simulator 2022/data/maps/textures/shared/props/billboards/ad3x2_01_diffuse.dds'.

etc, etc.
edit: on 3rd import/opening of map above warnings disappeared.

edit:2 The ability to rename the texture file in the materials editor would be nice especially with regard to Primitives
rshillam

Post by rshillam »

I can't seem to find the vt40 modmap file, it keeps sending me to the normal download location and not the actually zip file?
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

Hello Giants Devs!

Thank you.

Realise you're probably all quite busy, but I would like to :lol: put forward that ... now ... :lol: ... you know how to compile native Apple code ...

Would you please provide OS-X versions of your Giants editor, and "More Tools like the Debugger, the Loop Loop Synthesis Audio Tool, the Exporters, etc".

Thank you in antici ... pation.

:biggrin2:
Tiredasagiraffe

Post by Tiredasagiraffe »

Dezza69 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:49 pm Hello Giants Devs!

Thank you.

Realise you're probably all quite busy, but I would like to :lol: put forward that ... now ... :lol: ... you know how to compile native Apple code ...

Would you please provide OS-X versions of your Giants editor, and "More Tools like the Debugger, the Loop Loop Synthesis Audio Tool, the Exporters, etc".

Thank you in antici ... pation.

:biggrin2:
+1 *thumbsup*
mattius88

Post by mattius88 »

Please fix stupid bugs ASAP. :sadnew:
DutchTed

Post by DutchTed »

Thanks for releasing this. However, using new "mod from game" on tractors doesn't work without creating sound file issues. Seems like the sound XML file the vehicle XML points to uses "data" rather than "$data" so it doesn't work when accessed in the new mod.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

The GIANTS Editor 9.0.2 is now available with full support for Farming Simulator 22 Patch 1.2
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

Editor 9.0.2

Still stuck with the Warning:Loading file with invalid case error for All the base game map files

Also pdf or video would be nice on the functions of the Blender i3d exporter
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Just installed it, and I have no errors on vanilla maps, or mod map projects at all, and I installed on drive D
Glad I can mod over weekend, nothing to do with covid everything closed
MC, aka Master of Cereals
tubezki

Post by tubezki »

@Stegei Where is the Giants loop synthesis tool? Still nothing and its been months already?
JulianF_Modding

Loop Synthesis Audio Tool

Post by JulianF_Modding »

Could we please get information on the Loop Synthesis Audio Tool? We haven't heard about it since this Blog-Post came out, why isn't it out yet? :hmm: