Post by iwan073 »

Indeed, just got 1.2.0.2 on my PlayStation 5
Ignorance is bliss
iwan073

Re: Patch 1.2 is here

Post by iwan073 »

Maybe they fixed the mirror flickering?

Cause they’re not at the moment

*edit: they were working perfectly, until i went into the store/showroom to look at some stuff.
Now they’re flickering again
Ignorance is bliss
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

https://www.farming-simulator.com/changelog-fs22.php?lang=en wrote:Patch 1.2.0.2
Fixed pallet handling with Manitou MC 18-4
Fixed issue when using tools with variable working width in Norwegian and Portuguese
Fixed issue when using charging station in Czech
Fixed issue when AI grain tank is almost full in Danish, Norwegian and Swedish
Fixed crash when loading savegames with corrupted trees (trees can still get corrupted when cutting)
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

Unfortunately the mirrors flickering issue on PlayStation 5 has not been fixed yet. This will be fixed with a patch coming next year.

Patch 1.2.0.2 is now available on PC and PlayStation. It does fix a few game breaking issues, mostly tied to some languages as well a the pallet handling with the Manitou MC 18-4
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Updated to 1.2 and now my JD X9 combine can't keep a straight line when I hire a worker to have it driven to a different place. Not sure if it matters, but I had the C16 corn header on it. Worked completely fine before this patch...

Also something I've noticed - old Mack truck w/ Wilson grain trailer gets stuck at Grain Pool East when hiring a worker to deliver crops, it will get caught after it gets done loading. Turns immediately without going forward enough to accommodate the long trailer.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

update today, the problems begin, unable to update online with the giants launcher, unable to download the game in version 1.2.2 download 200kb time 1 day
Russ1325

Post by Russ1325 »

Raznac wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:55 pm Trying to patch on PC and the updater runs for about 5 mins before it says "download servers are down"...any updates?
im getting the same. no update here .
you can start the game without the updater by double clicking the X64 folder
i have emailed giant and had the same answer on three reply's they have not even read the email its any automated reply.
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

ohh yes!! tank you
brake4cake

Post by brake4cake »

Samofan wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:20 am Mmm,it´s a new game...every new game has problems /bugs...and must be patched...and if you want to solve all the problemen there will be many patches andit will never be perfect ...so patience is a good thing...the thing about the crates: very few People can lift over 400 kg in real life so it´s more realistic...
What absolute nonsense.

Before the internet was widespread, games never had problems like this on release day.

Not to mention that most of the bugs people are getting annoyed with can't even be excused by 'they happen very rarely', or 'they don't happen on all platforms'.

Almost all of them should have been picked up in the first hour of testing. Almost all of them were seen as soon as streamers started playing their preview copies on Twitch.

And yet, here we are a month after launch, and bugs are still making it not worth doing something as core to the game as cutting down trees.
chedder_farms

Post by chedder_farms »

brake4cake wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:58 pm
Samofan wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:20 am Mmm,it´s a new game...every new game has problems /bugs...and must be patched...and if you want to solve all the problemen there will be many patches andit will never be perfect ...so patience is a good thing...the thing about the crates: very few People can lift over 400 kg in real life so it´s more realistic...
What absolute nonsense.

Before the internet was widespread, games never had problems like this on release day.

Not to mention that most of the bugs people are getting annoyed with can't even be excused by 'they happen very rarely', or 'they don't happen on all platforms'.

Almost all of them should have been picked up in the first hour of testing. Almost all of them were seen as soon as streamers started playing their preview copies on Twitch.

And yet, here we are a month after launch, and bugs are still making it not worth doing something as core to the game as cutting down trees.
Unfortunately it doesn't work that way anymore. Given the company desire for dollars over reputation, and the players who constantly make excuses for them, they really don't have any incentive to sell a finished product. They develop it, sell it to the masses, hide the bug list behind credentials, and maybe fix them at their leisure.
Let's be thankful they don't build airplanes or automobiles with their values.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

No, Boeing does that
Ignorance is bliss
chedder_farms

Post by chedder_farms »

iwan073 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:18 pm No, Boeing does that
Come to think of it, I believe Ford does it as well. I guess it's catching on.
punchi

Post by punchi »

What absolute nonsense.

What an absolute nonsense.

Games werent that complicated back then, there were way less people having different setups, settings and so on.

Just the nature of developing, the complexer it gets the more subsceptible the whole system is.
chedder_farms

Post by chedder_farms »

punchi wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:47 am
What absolute nonsense.

What an absolute nonsense.

Games werent that complicated back then, there were way less people having different setups, settings and so on.

Just the nature of developing, the complexer it gets the more subsceptible the whole system is.
Game developers love excuses like yours. Too bad your parents didn't teach you that kissing ass wasn't the best idea.
Last edited by chedder_farms on Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

chedder_farms wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:57 am
Game developers love excuses like yours. Too bad your parents didn't teach you that suking on certain rod shaped things wasn't the best idea.
Wow, just wow. I thought you never attack anyone, just stick up for people getting attacked by “white knights”? Seems to me to me you like to run your homophobic mouth to make you feel better about whatever pathetic existence you must call real life to spend so much time trolling people on the forum of a game you hate so intensely.