Patch 1.2 is here

iwan073

Re: Patch 1.2 is here

Post by iwan073 »

Is it me, or has the gear shifting been improved?

Also like the extra game speed options (x360)
Ignorance is bliss
DryMcGuardian

Post by DryMcGuardian »

Thank you for the new patch. I really like what you did about being able to remove the buildings on the corner farms after you purchase the land, I’m already experimenting with new farm builds.
I was wondering if the same option could be made for the farms adjacent to field 20 and field 22?
Ever since the release I’ve been looking to those fields and wanted to build a farm for small equipment since the fields are great size for that. I know you’re probably knees deep in patching other stuff but it’s just some tiny feedback from me and would love if that could be a option.
Love you all lots.
FarmerGrey

Post by FarmerGrey »

Ok to start I’m playing on Xbox series x, I ve been playing the game since release and immediately loved i. Good job Giants. The graphics were some of the most realistic I’ve seen in any game using the series x highest graphics settings. My game play was smooth and any problems I experienced weren’t worth worrying about. The manure pit worked the straw blower worked, the only problem I noticed worrying about was trouble saving in multiplayer.

However….. since the latest patch 1.2 I am experiencing major issues which have ruined my experience. My Xbox gamer tag is Grey1973 and as you can see from the fs forums I have been enjoying and posting regularly.. up until the day of this patch.

The first thing I noticed was that my cows sounded like they were being slaughtered each time I went near them in a vehicle using the in cab view.
Next was that my sleep trigger no longer works on the farm house.
Then my previously well tended fields were showing they need to be rollered.
Also my game freezes occasionally on the save screen losing any progress since saving last.
Then there is the severe drop in graphics quality. From what I first experienced when playing the game was astonishing to see, it looked wonderful, but what I see now is like comparing a Picasso to a colouring book

None of these issues were there for me before the patch. I can’t speak for others but please revert the game back to its previous form which was very playable and enjoyable.
Take as long as you like to redo the patch. Right now I’d much prefer a working game than any mods.
I apologise if I’m posting this in the wrong forum but I’m not very tech savvy to be honest.
Hoping to get that magical feeling back again soon as right now after that patch all the magic has gone.
Kind regards from Farmer grey or (Grey1973) on Xbox
JonanAmar

Post by JonanAmar »

Your patch has rendered my game useless and unplayable. The frame rates are unbearable now....
Ncn Gaming

Post by Ncn Gaming »

Thank you, but now after opening the game and the save game, i try to save it, and it just was saving and saving, and i had to close the game.
when i open the game again my save game was delete and i had to start over :( and try again to save and the same. and all my joystik config was also totaly difrent, now i cant ply the game before you do somthing about that problem.
alexgoh73

Post by alexgoh73 »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:21 pm
alexgoh73 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:46 pm Hi,

Does the update correct the stones issue ?
Which ones?
They won't get dragged up in the markers for seeders if that's what you mean?
Yes i saw that was corrected, but i have other issue : if i am plowing or cultivating, i have only big stones (with every type of tools)...
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

after going through the hell of patch 1.2 i installed the previous version
Lankspeed

Post by Lankspeed »

Considering my earlier Flame <grin> It seems that it does run smoother and the AI has had an Intelligence injection. NOT MUCH but some.
Thanks GIANTS.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Did this patch fix the mod hub problems on console?
Ignorance is bliss
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

I know that sometimes you start imagining things after a new patch is installed.

I arrived in October and first thing that I noticed… do the trees in autumn/fall have more color variation now?
Ignorance is bliss
NickCooper

Post by NickCooper »

So do you need a new saved game for the patch to work 100%
GazOrange01

Post by GazOrange01 »

pallets and fork lift flying all over the place? do i need to start a new save?
Koda's got game

Post by Koda's got game »

What does the patch contain that we got this morning? 1.2.0.1 ?
Lankspeed

Post by Lankspeed »

Ok Now played a lot more and this is what I have found. With this new update.

The Fieldwork AI seems better not perfect but better.

Delivery AI with Tractor and Trailer ok. It seems to work. Except when it comes across the road works in the town (going to the rail depot west).
If you insist on decorating the ,map with none essentials then MAKE the AI a where of them.

BUT DO NOT USE TRUCK IT BUST.

That said Two tractor trailer combos work even better.

But in general a good update once again thanks.
Djfrost14

Post by Djfrost14 »

GazOrange01 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:52 pm pallets and fork lift flying all over the place? do i need to start a new save?
Not sure but I don't want to start over..I am having this same problem with forklifts and front loaders with a pallet fork.